• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 WAI

WAI

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

v1.0 is the latest right ? any bugs ? i saw that there were some bugs with the previous releases
i see Christian doesn't update the thread on slatedroid anymore , so i guess i should check at Dragon-dev (btw what the hell is happening with the registration and that verification code .... always saying me i input wrong code)

btw have anyone tried side by side the N70 ICS and N70 JellyBean if the Jelly is faster ?
does Project Butter aka Margarine really works on the tablet

p.s has anyone considered bombarding Rockchip or Yuandao to release their source code ?

yes, v1.0 is the latest. JB runs smoother then ICS

#22 mite_jan

mite_jan

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

oki
now i need to receive it and i will get my hands on with the Margarine

the seller has marked the tablet as shipped on Sunday evening ? and i see a tracking number from Hong Kong
hmm are they providing a false tracking number to me ?
and how can i track hongkong package ? (i have never succeded to track it)

i know that this is the official site for tracking http://app3.hongkong.../mt/enquiry.jsp
but when i enter the tracking number it is saying
To promptly retrieve the record of your item, please key in your Enquiry Reference Number (if available), for example, 05000123A

any help on this one

EDIT : ok i think i know how to check the tracking ... still wondering if that is a false tracking number becouse it doesnt display any information

Edited by mite_jan, 18 November 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#23 cognus

cognus

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

so did it arrive yet? left us hanging...
AZ or ZZ?
condition?

oki
now i need to receive it and i will get my hands on with the Margarine

the seller has marked the tablet as shipped on Sunday evening ? and i see a tracking number from Hong Kong
hmm are they providing a false tracking number to me ?
and how can i track hongkong package ? (i have never succeded to track it)

i know that this is the official site for tracking http://app3.hongkong.../mt/enquiry.jsp
but when i enter the tracking number it is saying
To promptly retrieve the record of your item, please key in your Enquiry Reference Number (if available), for example, 05000123A

any help on this one

EDIT : ok i think i know how to check the tracking ... still wondering if that is a false tracking number becouse it doesnt display any information

#24 fast96

fast96

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

Don't know about mite, but I got mine yesterday from Merimobiles. It is the zz model, but I have CM10 running in it. CWM and rooted. It is a rocket ship compared to other 7" tablets I've had in the past and present. I have a SGT2 7.0 P3113 with CM10 and this n70 is faster. I tried it on my 32" hdtv and it looks beautiful. I will do some more testing. The battery life looks good, and charge time is good. It does power down when plugged into the adapter, but it comes right back on, so you have to put in sleep mode or let it time out.
I have a N70S coming next week them also, I will compare them if it will help anyone. Mine came with ICS, the N70S will come with JB, but I may go with CM10 on that if I don't like the look.

Samsung Gtab2 10.1 P5113 w/CM11

Samsung S4 w/CM10.2

#25 mite_jan

mite_jan

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

i am still waiting for mine guys
i think HK post is screwing me
this popped right now as of today "The item is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 28-Nov-2012"
it was sitting there for 8 days with status processing

looks like this wont be so fast experience with HK post athought my first tablet was in my place in no time (1 week i think)
i will let you know when i get it
i have requested for the AZ version from the seller but i don't think he sent me that but i will see

@fast96
you've got yours with CM10 from Christian Troy ?

i think i will install on mine feriros mod

#26 fast96

fast96

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

Mite, yes the CM10 is from ChristianTroy.

BTW, I just got my second unit, but I could not get N70 because it was not in stock, so I got the N70S. I am a little disappointed with the build quality compared to the N70. It is a new unit because it has an early Nov rom. But, the case is not the same as N70, it has a shiny back not smooth texture, and one end looks like an ainol (flattened), no flip open port access. Already having some ghost touches. But don't want to void my warranty just yet. The N70 with IPS seems like a better unit, even at $25 more.

Samsung Gtab2 10.1 P5113 w/CM11

Samsung S4 w/CM10.2

#27 Jarvis Bickle

Jarvis Bickle

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

http://www.aliexpres.../652977765.html
Regular N70 for 104.50$, but bundle "8G" - it is suspected. It is possible? How can I identify AZ version?

#28 mite_jan

mite_jan

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/IPS-touch-screen-7-0-tablet-pc-Yuandao-N70-quad-cpu-1-6G-2-ARM-Mali/652977765.html
Regular N70 for 104.50$, but bundle "8G" - it is suspected. It is possible? How can I identify AZ version?

you cant
i have specially requested AZ version and they sent me ZZ
you can check it on the back of the tablet

#29 Jarvis Bickle

Jarvis Bickle

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

you cant
i have specially requested AZ version and they sent me ZZ
you can check it on the back of the tablet

Is it truth that "AZ" has better screen?

Does "ZZ" have BOE IPS (AFFS)too?

Edited by Jarvis Bickle, 25 December 2012 - 08:33 AM.

#30 mite_jan

mite_jan

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Is it truth that "AZ" has better screen?

Does "ZZ" have BOE IPS (AFFS)too?

no idea
mine should be IPS (AFFS) too but on black color when i watch it from an angle colors change
but definitelly a lot better from the Ainol ELF 2 i got

#31 liegyver

liegyver

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

the N70S isn't worth the money. for only $10 more you can get a Window N70 and most sites carry the AZ Model

I ordered the N70 from Amazon and received the N70S. I'm hoping the screen is not as bad as perceive because returning it is not cost productive. It's en-route through a friend in the US. Hoping also they ran out of N70 boxes and decided to use the "S" package instead. If I'm not satisfied, I'll try to buy another good brand but with no confusing version lettering. I saw this thread before I ordered. (Big Thanks)That's why I only look for N70 sale dealers. Really thought the ad was genuine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users