build.prop for Yuandao N70 Dual Core HD

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 d1dave

d1dave

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Did a fresh n70hd out of the box with same changes as posted above to the original jb script but made sure lcd density left at default 200 which is what the hd model comes set to. Logged into play store with brand new account and not working. Rebooted just to be sure it was still broke and it was. Changed lcd density to 160 in the jb script and ran full market option again. Removed google account. Cleared play store cache and files. Rebooted. Logged back into play store and everything working. Changed back to 200 without removing account or clearing anything and rebooted and market still working. The problem definitely related to lcd density setting being 200 on the hd models. Will see how long market keeps working with setting back to 200.

#102 d1dave

d1dave

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

N70S Stock Bootanimation and stock build prop file

Here are both the stock bootanimation and build.prop file in one handy file for the n70s in case someone doesn't like the jb script bootanimation and didn't save their original. We bought one of each of the different models and I saved the stock files before doing anything.

I also have the same files for the n70 and n70hd in case anyone else needs them and doesn't want to flash the stock img just to get them back.

Edited by d1dave, 20 December 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#103 Brian202020

Brian202020

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

N70S Stock Bootanimation and stock build prop file

Here are both the stock bootanimation and build.prop file in one handy file for the n70s in case someone doesn't like the jb script bootanimation and didn't save their original. We bought one of each of the different models and I saved the stock files before doing anything.

I also have the same files for the n70 and n70hd in case anyone else needs them and doesn't want to flash the stock img just to get them back.

Thank you very much for the prompt response. I will try to analyze the differences tomorrow. Also I do have the N70HD can you post a link that set of files as well, since you have them. Thanks again.

Edited by Brian202020, 20 December 2012 - 10:13 PM.

#104 d1dave

d1dave

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

N70 Stock Bootanimation and build prop files
N70HD Stock Bootanimation and build prop files

The others just in case someone wants to compare or replace a messed up bootanimation.

#105 Downstar

Downstar

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

whooohoooo i received my N70HD today, great screen and great device!!

i have simply rooted and full acces playstore by zeroflames script!

thanks zero!

really appriciate your help!

#106 xapato13

xapato13

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

Hi all
Is any link available to download the latest official firmware or any good custom rom for n70hd, the official site yuandaocn.com is unavailable, thanks

#107 coolsmurf

coolsmurf

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

try this
http://www.androidta...6-rockchip-3066

Hi all
Is any link available to download the latest official firmware or any good custom rom for n70hd, the official site yuandaocn.com is unavailable, thanks

#108 Downstar

Downstar

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Well i had the same problem..

i just rooted and enabled full playstore.. just every thing worked fine.. all apps like facebook compatible etc..
i changed dpi back to 200, and didnt noticed a change about compatiblity for apps etc..

but after 2 weeks now, facebook wasnt compatible and some other apps (i already had dowload from working playstore before..)

i just chaned back to 160 dpi, didnt work to get facebook compatible
clear cache and delete account, didnt work to get facebook compatible
Rebooted some times, didnt work to get facebook compatible

go to playstore, logged in again, and go to settings > content filtering> all checkboxes where on..
but i just clicked ok, and lol everythin was fine. Facebook and all the apps are back compatible again :D!

Hopefully this will help some N70HD users. I had the same problem with the play store on my tablet. Only a few apps showing and not even angry birds would show up. First thing I tried was to run the JB script full market fix with the az option with my own modified build.prop copied over the jb script one.

Things I changed in the jb script build.prop file:

1) I used the stock build.prop file which I pulled off the tablet and copied it over the one in the jbscript folder.
2) Opened the build.prop file in notepad++ (free download) and changed the following lines only.
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=GT-I9100
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I9100/GT-I9100:4.1.1/JRO03H/eng.sw3.20121108.142348:eng/test-keys
ro.sf.hwrotation=180 (This was default 180 I think. Stock JB script tries to change it to 270)
persist.sys.timezone=America/Chicago

you can also add the following from the original JB script (optional stuff that does nothing for play store)

# add
debug.sf.hw=1
persist.sys.ui.hw=1
ro.max.fling_velocity=12000
ro.min.fling_velocity=8000
ro.kernel.checkjni=0
persist.sys.purgeable_assets=1
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1
pm.sleep_mode=1
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=180
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=180

Ok, after all that was done and I ran the full market option it ...... wait for it ....... still didn't work.
I read several items about non standard lcd densities causing problems with play store so I changed this:

ro.sf.lcd_density=200 to ro.sf.lcd_density=160 (play store likes standard densities of 160 or 240. Lots of google information on this.)

Went to settings->accounts->clicked on google->clicked on the account then the three dots in the top right corner and chose remove. Went to apps->google play store->cleared cache then cleared data. Rebooted tablet. Logged into play store and still not working.

Finally, I clicked on the three dots in the top right corner in play store (settings) and chose settings->content filtering->everything was already checked so I just clicked ok. It asked me to agree to google agreement and I click ok again. And then.........................

Play Store Worked!!

I see pretty much everything now. And everything I have installed seems to be working fine. Auto updates are coming up on their own. So far, so good. Just doing the last step I posted above may fix the problem by itself or some other combination. I will test further but I wanted to post exactly step by step everything I did just in case.

#109 ORiN

ORiN

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Well i had the same problem..

i just rooted and enabled full playstore.. just every thing worked fine.. all apps like facebook compatible etc..
i changed dpi back to 200, and didnt noticed a change about compatiblity for apps etc..

but after 2 weeks now, facebook wasnt compatible and some other apps (i already had dowload from working playstore before..)

i just chaned back to 160 dpi, didnt work to get facebook compatible
clear cache and delete account, didnt work to get facebook compatible
Rebooted some times, didnt work to get facebook compatible

go to playstore, logged in again, and go to settings > content filtering> all checkboxes where on..
but i just clicked ok, and lol everythin was fine. Facebook and all the apps are back compatible again :D!

Your method worked! I even changed my LCD density back to 200.

I just went into content filtering, make sure all the check boxes are checked and applied the setting. After that, even Facebook is now compatible.