Android Tablets Forum banner

[FIXED] Bricked (bootloop) M11

13K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  yash3339 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Didn't use the tablet for around two days, and when I tried to boot it up yesterday it went into a bootloop. Once or twice it did boot up completely for a second or two, but then again went into the loop. PC does not recognize my tablet, not even in firmware upgrade mode. Need help!!

UPDATE: Strongly suggest everyone to use CWM. Please check out post #5. Thanks.

#5 ·
Hi, thanks for your concern, but my Aoson is up and running again! CWM saved me. Did a factory reset via CWM, and also learnt something new; when the tablet is off, press [HOME]+[ESC]+[POWER] till you see the splash screen, and then let go of POWER but continue holding the other two. This way the tab boots into CWM directly.

And dear Flipo,
I literally touched the tablet after a day or two.. and it refused to boot :/ I still don't know what went wrong.. but glad to see it run fine now.

#7 ·
CWM saved me. Did a factory reset via CWM, and also learnt something new; when the tablet is off, press [HOME]+[ESC]+[POWER] till you see the splash screen, and then let go of POWER but continue holding the other two. This way the tab boots into CWM directly.
Good information there....Thanks for passing that along (some of us might need to do the samething one day)

LDN

#12 ·
I bricked my Aoson M11 by messing around with the system files. I used the home and Esc buttons but after it goes to the splash screen it keeps the loop, nothing happens. Is there a step that you forgot to mention? or something I need to do with the SD card?Thanks in advance
Hey, you need to have CWM installed, do that first!

#15 ·
Hi,

Thanks but unfortunately my tablet won't enter recovery mode. My Laptop also cant connect. It knows its there as I can get a safely remove hardware icon but device will not connect. Have tried all sorts of software on pc including moborobo. It sees it but fails to connect.
Tried to get tablet into recovery mode but it just starts, shows 2 penguins at top of screen, attempts to reload for 3 seconds and then changes to the dead android screen. I can never get beyond that? I can't therefore load CWM!

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.