15 replies to this topic

#1 yash3339

yash3339

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Didn't use the tablet for around two days, and when I tried to boot it up yesterday it went into a bootloop. Once or twice it did boot up completely for a second or two, but then again went into the loop. PC does not recognize my tablet, not even in firmware upgrade mode. Need help!!

UPDATE: Strongly suggest everyone to use CWM. Please check out post #5. Thanks.

Edited by yash3339, 16 November 2012 - 10:47 AM.

#2 nd01from50

nd01from50

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

Sorry fo you guy. You didn't see anything about your m11 in device manager when your tablet is plugged to your pc?

#3 yash3339

yash3339

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

Nope, nothing when connected normally.. it says unknown device when I connect it in firmware upgrade mode. But the RK tools do not recognize the device.

Sent from my UMI X1 using Tapatalk 2

#4 Flipo

Flipo

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

Sad to hear that yash, since I am also using your Fluid ROM and I assume we are using the same PCB. :mellow:

That give me a scare as I was preparing to flash mine with the official JB.

What were you doing when this thing happen?

#5 yash3339

yash3339

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Hi, thanks for your concern, but my Aoson is up and running again! CWM saved me. Did a factory reset via CWM, and also learnt something new; when the tablet is off, press [HOME]+[ESC]+[POWER] till you see the splash screen, and then let go of POWER but continue holding the other two. This way the tab boots into CWM directly.

And dear Flipo,
I literally touched the tablet after a day or two.. and it refused to boot :/ I still don't know what went wrong.. but glad to see it run fine now.

#6 jamie3

jamie3

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

Glad to see you up and running
Yash any chance of using the official firmware to produce a better custom rom? As all the other roms have been made from pipo firmware i think.

#7 LazyDogNet

LazyDogNet

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

CWM saved me. Did a factory reset via CWM, and also learnt something new; when the tablet is off, press [HOME]+[ESC]+[POWER] till you see the splash screen, and then let go of POWER but continue holding the other two. This way the tab boots into CWM directly.

Good information there....Thanks for passing that along (some of us might need to do the samething one day)

LDN

#8 Flipo

Flipo

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

yash good to know that you fixed you tab. :D

thank's also for sharing your experience and knowledge.

#9 yash3339

yash3339

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

Cheers. :)

@Jamie: yes I have an idea in mind.. just flashed 4.1 last night. Let's see what all tweaks are possible, I'll surely share it with everyone here.

Sent from my UMI X1 using Tapatalk 2

#10 hatemj

hatemj

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hi, thanks for your concern, but my Aoson is up and running again! CWM saved me. Did a factory reset via CWM, and also learnt something new; when the tablet is off, press [HOME]+[ESC]+[POWER] till you see the splash screen, and then let go of POWER but continue holding the other two. This way the tab boots into CWM directly.

And dear Flipo,
I literally touched the tablet after a day or two.. and it refused to boot :/ I still don't know what went wrong.. but glad to see it run fine now.

I did all the steps to factory settings, but the device does not respond
This picture of the status of the device all that I do factory settings What do I do after that? plz help me i want hard reset aoson m11G becouse forget my password??
Posted Image

Edited by hatemj, 12 February 2013 - 10:23 AM.

• yash3339 likes this

#11 Fertrash

Fertrash

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

I bricked my Aoson M11 by messing around with the system files. I used the home and Esc buttons but after it goes to the splash screen it keeps the loop, nothing happens. Is there a step that you forgot to mention? or something I need to do with the SD card?

Thanks in advance
  • yash3339 likes this

#12 yash3339

yash3339

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

I did all the steps to factory settings, but the device does not respondThis picture of the status of the device all that I do factory settings What do I do after that? plz help me i want hard reset aoson m11G becouse forget my password??Posted Image

I bricked my Aoson M11 by messing around with the system files. I used the home and Esc buttons but after it goes to the splash screen it keeps the loop, nothing happens. Is there a step that you forgot to mention? or something I need to do with the SD card?Thanks in advance

Hey, you need to have CWM installed, do that first!

#13 Charlieenz

Charlieenz

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

I did all the steps to factory settings, but the device does not respond
This picture of the status of the device all that I do factory settings What do I do after that? plz help me i want hard reset aoson m11G becouse forget my password??
Posted Image

Hello,

I have an M11 that has the same screen when trying to boot and I cannot connect to it at all or get it to go into recovery mode?

Did you get a solution please?

charliee@xtra.co.nz

New Zealand

#14 yash3339

yash3339

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

@hatemj
@Fertrash
@Charlieenz

Here is a guide I wrote which will help you install CWM to your tablet - http://www.slatedroi...ot-your-tablet/

After insatlling CWM you will need to clear data and then your tablet should run fine. Remember you will lose all your data.

#15 Charlieenz

Charlieenz

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

@hatemj
@Fertrash
@Charlieenz

Here is a guide I wrote which will help you install CWM to your tablet - http://www.slatedroi...ot-your-tablet/

After insatlling CWM you will need to clear data and then your tablet should run fine. Remember you will lose all your data.

Hi,

Thanks but unfortunately my tablet won't enter recovery mode. My Laptop also cant connect. It knows its there as I can get a safely remove hardware icon but device will not connect. Have tried all sorts of software on pc including moborobo. It sees it but fails to connect.
Tried to get tablet into recovery mode but it just starts, shows 2 penguins at top of screen, attempts to reload for 3 seconds and then changes to the dead android screen. I can never get beyond that? I can't therefore load CWM!

Cheers

#16 yash3339

yash3339

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hi,

Thanks but unfortunately my tablet won't enter recovery mode. My Laptop also cant connect. It knows its there as I can get a safely remove hardware icon but device will not connect. Have tried all sorts of software on pc including moborobo. It sees it but fails to connect.
Tried to get tablet into recovery mode but it just starts, shows 2 penguins at top of screen, attempts to reload for 3 seconds and then changes to the dead android screen. I can never get beyond that? I can't therefore load CWM!

Cheers

Hi,

Since your tablet is dead at the moment, your laptop will not recognize it as a removable drive like it normally does. Instead, you need to put it into update mode when connecting to the laptop. This is achieved by:
1. Tablet in off state (make sure the tablet is charged ~50% at least and then press and hold the power button for around 8-10 seconds, this will force shut down the tablet).
2. HOLD HOME button.
3. Hold POWER for 3-4 sec while holding HOME.
4. Connect to laptop using USB cable.

And keep in mind you require the drivers to be installed on your computer before you carry out this procedure. If you haven't yet installed the drivers check the FAQ/Guides section to see how to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users