Ployer momo11 Quad

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 shadowspan

shadowspan

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

UPDATE 22 January 2013: Ployer no longer list this tablet on their website but you can find it on Aliexpress (thanks for the heads up janesh).

e.g. here or here.

I would be wary in case Ployer no longer support it.

Jez

http://ployer.en.alibaba.com/product/663014592-212703264/9_7_tablet_quad_core_2gb_ram.htmlent

After spending some time on the Ployer website without any luck, I found a link to 37 pages of their wholesale products. Seems they have quite a few in stock and will manufacture more for orders of 500+
http://ployer.en.ali...re_2gb_ram.html

#42 maxiglw

maxiglw

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

Anyone had any joy with regard to firmware for this baby yet ??

I have e-mailed Ployer a few times - even used google translate to send in chinese :) but to no avail :(

NO issues with the tab, but fearful that not only will i be stuck on ICS but that should anything befall my pad i can't even get back to factory setting ?

Anyone got anywhere other than how it came out the box ?

cheers

#43 servo386

servo386

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Anyone had any joy with regard to firmware for this baby yet ??

I have e-mailed Ployer a few times - even used google translate to send in chinese :) but to no avail :(

NO issues with the tab, but fearful that not only will i be stuck on ICS but that should anything befall my pad i can't even get back to factory setting ?

Anyone got anywhere other than how it came out the box ?

cheers

The FW for this device (if its the Exnyos 4412 one) should be the same as that of Freelander PD80 Vogue (and a few other devices, like the Primal P9X). The PD80 vogue FW is available somewhere on Pandawill.

#44 maxiglw

maxiglw

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

The FW for this device (if its the Exnyos 4412 one) should be the same as that of Freelander PD80 Vogue (and a few other devices, like the Primal P9X). The PD80 vogue FW is available somewhere on Pandawill.

Thanks - it is the 4412 unit :)

#45 maxiglw

maxiglw

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

New 4.2 Firmware ?

Listed as "MOMO 11 Three Generations 4.2 Firmware"

Ployer Support

Anyone able to confirm without actually using the firmware that it will do for the Momo 11 Exynos Quad ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users