[Teclast P76t]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 runforlife89

runforlife89

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hello everyone, I've just bought this Tablet , Any Ideas for that? and how to cock form base ROM. Because of the less compatibility app like Madfinger's game, Gameloft game...etc(issue only one touch point). I've just rooted and fake that but nothing change!! any solution?

#2 foox2k

foox2k

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hello everyone, I've just bought this Tablet , Any Ideas for that? and how to cock form base ROM. Because of the less compatibility app like Madfinger's game, Gameloft game...etc(issue only one touch point). I've just rooted and fake that but nothing change!! any solution?

I got the cheaper version Teclast p76e same issue im looking in how to root the device , if you get any luck please send me a message i will do the same pal.

#3 foox2k

foox2k

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Here is a link for a Rooted firmware for the Teclast P76, all the credits for the people in ArcTablet

Original Post: kasty-teclast_p76e_g6r8-41-115-rooted.zip

#4 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

I will be building firmware for this unit in the very near future, no promise on fixing the single-point of touch though :(. That really sucks :(.

Kind Regards,

Roman
www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users