2 replies to this topic

#1 ABQ_Jammer

ABQ_Jammer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationABQ, NM

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

I have the 8 inch Pandigital Supernova tablet, and it wasn't easy finding a case that fit it specifically. I found tons of cases and covers for the 7 inch tablets, and several for the 10 inch iPads, but nothing for the 8 inch, until I searched on e-bay. I found this nice cover, which included a USB keyboard integrated into it. It was a little more than $10, so I thought I would give it a try. When it arrived, although a couple of days later than originally told, it was great! It is leather, looks nice, is durable, and the keyboard also came with TWO different adapters; 1 for the mini-USB and 1 for the micro-USB. I plugged it into my tablet, and the keyboard worked immediately. I didn't have to install any special drivers or have the tablet detect the device. It just worked. The only thing that I found that wasn't quite right was the arrow keys. Since it's made to work in landscape mode, the left arrow key did nothing, but probably would have moved the cursor up a line, though the up arrow key moved the cursor to the left just fine. The same was true of the right arrow key moving down and the down arrow key moving the cursor to the right. Otherwise, it's a wonderful device, and I highly recommend it.

Since I got mine, I looked for the same listing on e-bay, and found similar ones, and a couple were even cheaper at $8-9, but I think the same seller I bought from had raised his prices by a couple dollars.

Jammer

#2 Victorious1

Victorious1

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

I have the 8 inch Pandigital Supernova tablet, and it wasn't easy finding a case that fit it specifically. I found tons of cases and covers for the 7 inch tablets, and several for the 10 inch iPads, but nothing for the 8 inch, until I searched on e-bay. I found this nice cover, which included a USB keyboard integrated into it. It was a little more than $10, so I thought I would give it a try. When it arrived, although a couple of days later than originally told, it was great! It is leather, looks nice, is durable, and the keyboard also came with TWO different adapters; 1 for the mini-USB and 1 for the micro-USB. I plugged it into my tablet, and the keyboard worked immediately. I didn't have to install any special drivers or have the tablet detect the device. It just worked. The only thing that I found that wasn't quite right was the arrow keys. Since it's made to work in landscape mode, the left arrow key did nothing, but probably would have moved the cursor up a line, though the up arrow key moved the cursor to the left just fine. The same was true of the right arrow key moving down and the down arrow key moving the cursor to the right. Otherwise, it's a wonderful device, and I highly recommend it.

Since I got mine, I looked for the same listing on e-bay, and found similar ones, and a couple were even cheaper at $8-9, but I think the same seller I bought from had raised his prices by a couple dollars.

Jammer

Those mini keyboards and case really are very handy and easy to use. I've got one on my Icoo D70 Pro2 and it works great.
  • dougmack likes this

#3 laurenhenderson1985

laurenhenderson1985

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:47 AM

It is very essential to have keyboard and protective case to protect android tablet pc and work efficiently on the keyboard. This help to reduces scratches in tablet pc etc.