• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 electroid

electroid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

You just have to take out the memory card, shutdown the tablet, and boot by pressing and holding the volume down key and power on untill the manager appears.
Then re-insert the microSD-card and reflash the tablet with Flambe V15, the latest update and the musquito (FEIYU PATCH!) fix.
In order to get into the firmware bootlauncher, you might need to reboot/shutdown your Fire a couple of times before you get in (longpress powerbutton to kill power). Just don't give up and f#ck around a bit with it.

Thanks for the tip AC Slater....now I'm just hoping someone solves the pop sound and a wider range of screens are supported for HDMI on QM models...then I'm 100% good with my first tablet.

#42 fards

fards

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Pop sound is fixed on latest ainol beta. Hopefully we will get the source for this beta!
This thread shows just how much benefit there is to ainol in releasing it's sources publicly, it's a global market,which means lots of people getting involved and contributing to fixes...
  • Steve8x8 likes this
GIthub for source codes.

My github collection

If you feel like donating, then Thank You! but don't stress either way.

#43 gu3vara

gu3vara

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

Can this fix be applied on the 1022 Beta (as the mosquito sound is still there) ?

#44 totoff28

totoff28

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

mosquito sound fixed for me
tested on fire 930qm feyiu

thanks
next relaese rom feyiu ?? android 4.1 ??

i love ainol tablet , the number One

i'm french ainol lover ;-)

#45 Jotinha

Jotinha

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationParaibuna-SP, Brazil

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

Hi! Sorry my Brazilian English. Can anybody help me ? Where is my fail ? I have a Ainol Fire QM.
Rom installed: Flambe V15 (nf-404_V15-qm_signed.zip / nf-INCf-V15_signed.zip / nj-app_pack_signed.zip)
I tried to install the patch “fire-fix-noise-0930-v2.zip” but the installation was aborted -> (E:failed to verify whole-file signature / E:signature verification failed)
So after this I wipe data/factory -> wipe cache partition->wipe media partition and reinstall the Rom with no problem. I tried again to install the patch and the same fail was happened.
In a new trying I changed the patch. I used the “fire-fix-noise-v2.zip” patch. This patch was successful installed but after reboot the system another fail appears. (User data load unsuccessful. User data loading can’t complete, may causes by shutdown system in bad way. As a result, the data on your tablet is no longer accessible. To resume using your tablet, you’ll have a opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google Account. Reset Tablet)
I tried wipe data factory but after reboot this fail appeared again. So I reinstall the Flambe Rom and I’m looking for a answer.

Edited by Jotinha, 29 October 2012 - 12:02 PM.

#46 electroid

electroid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

i'm french ainol lover ;-)

Cough,cough....I beg you pardon ? (This company really needs to reboot their brand name) :yahoo:

#47 EMS

EMS

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

Cough,cough....I beg you pardon ? (This company really needs to reboot their brand name) :yahoo:

What about the motto on their site - "Enjoy Life Enjoy Ainol" :rofl:

#48 jcg

jcg

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

Two of us at work like to play with our ainols and we love it....:lol:

This could go on forever...

#49 gb_lawrence

gb_lawrence

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:44 AM

Running on Official 0907qm. The patch worked. Now I can record sounds minus the mosquito! :p

Thanks for this patch! :)

#50 Anix

Anix

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:57 AM

Can this fix be applied on the 1022 Beta (as the mosquito sound is still there) ?

It work, but You kernel downgrade from 1022 to 0930 after patch. Use last Feiyu 1029 firmware, it based on 1022 kernel and included buzz patch.

Hi! Sorry my Brazilian English. Can anybody help me ? Where is my fail ?

“fire-fix-noise-0930-v2.zip” correct patch version for Flambe firmware. Download patch again, use download manager if You used Browser for downloading previously and vice-versa, use IE for download, do not unzip or modify it. Link

Edited by Anix, 30 October 2012 - 04:04 AM.

#51 Steve8x8

Steve8x8

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

I tried to install the patch “fire-fix-noise-0930-v2.zip” but the installation was aborted -> (E:failed to verify whole-file signature / E:signature verification failed)

Is your zip file corrupted?
$ md5sum fire-fix-noise-0930-v2.zip 
03d38368bb0d0c74d1069c54bee02434  fire-fix-noise-0930-v2.zip
Worked for me, same setup (V15+f+noisefix)

#52 ankka

ankka

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Damn it my hearing is too good :D I can still hear the 16khz mosquito buzz

#53 Steve8x8

Steve8x8

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Congratulations ;) (Sometimes it's very helpful not to hear everything.)
As FrequenSee proves, the mosquito sound is still there, but shifted by 4 1/2 octaves. I'm old enough not to hear it anymore, but the built-in mic isn't B)

#54 Refloided

Refloided

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

I think that this patch is also better for your eyes. When it's dark my eyes start to hurt and I can see that the light is pulsed on <90% brightness.

#55 Jotinha

Jotinha

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

Is your zip file corrupted?

$ md5sum fire-fix-noise-0930-v2.zip 
03d38368bb0d0c74d1069c54bee02434  fire-fix-noise-0930-v2.zip
Worked for me, same setup (V15+f+noisefix)

Oh! No! Shame on me !!!
The zip file was corrupted !!!
Thank you Anix and Steve8x8.
Thank you guys..

#56 Steve8x8

Steve8x8

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:38 AM

@Jotinha: never trust a slow server to complete a file transmission. Baidu seems to be notorious.
Nevertheless it should be simple to check a zip file for completeness, even without a md5 sum (the table of contents is at the end, if a standard unpacker cannot open it, there's something fishy)
Lesson learned: Always look what's inside after downloading.
It would help a lot if uploaders would provide us with file sizes and checksums.

#57 Jotinha

Jotinha

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:52 AM

@Jotinha: never trust a slow server to complete a file transmission. Baidu seems to be notorious.
Nevertheless it should be simple to check a zip file for completeness, even without a md5 sum (the table of contents is at the end, if a standard unpacker cannot open it, there's something fishy)
Lesson learned: Always look what's inside after downloading.
It would help a lot if uploaders would provide us with file sizes and checksums.

Surely. I think when one kind of issue becomes something very unusual, we automatically discarding this kind of occurrence. Every day I download something and I can not remember when was the last time I found a corrupted file. For sure I will have more attention out these details in the future. Thank you.

#58 merlin6014

merlin6014

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Is there another link for the download?

Dont want to install this ilivid crap.

#59 ch0c0lateb0yctg

ch0c0lateb0yctg

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts