#22 AC Slater

AC Slater

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Great job! Thanks.

I had one of the first 1200 units and was worried sick about dying touchscreens and no getting rid of the musquito sound and poppingnoises.

Now I have a great tablet with only some 'popping' from time to time. :)
MyTablets: PiPO Max-M8 Pro & M7 Pro 3G | Ainol Novo7 Elf II (cracked screen), Fire & Novo10 Hero II (dead) | Archos 101IT G8 (weird lines on screen)
MySmartphones: Jiayu G4T Adv | FAEA F2 | Neomobile N002 (N02-M)
MyAndroidTV: MINIX NEO X5 | Mele F10
MyGaming devices: Archos GamePad | OUYA
Previously owned: Jiayu G2 & G3 | Neomobile N003 | HTC Desire Z | FNF ifive X2 | Ainol Novo7 Aurora II | Hyundai A7HD
Proud other gear: ASUS N56VZ laptop | Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 & LX-7 camera's | Earson ER-151 BT speaker | Brainwavz HM9 headphone | BOSE QC15
Soon: -
Interested in: powerful tablets (8.9"/9.4") & smartphones (≤ 5.0")
My blogposts:
Buying from Taobao / Tmall (directly from manufacturers, thru an agent) <<

#23 myrdrwin

myrdrwin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

Then wait for a new Flambe release - assuming it will be incorporated there. That's always the easiest way.

One thing about bleeding-edge software is that it's bleeding-edge: things change quite often. Don't expect complete and fully tested software here, with a properly documented release once per month. The only guarantee you'll get is "it didn't break my Fire .. yet". No offense to the developers - I really do appreciate your efforts a lot.

I know it, I follow this from beginning but is impossible to follow the line if more persons open threads for the same argument crossposting the same stuff.
Need more organization...

#24 ktong

ktong

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Hi,

I have QM version and have flame V15F patch, after I use this patch the screen look like not response correctly. Then I try to flash it back to V15
after the flash it is even not boot up no light on the screen. Totally dead now.I do not is the just the screen that or not because now when I plug in
the charger have no charging icon. Any one can help ! :(

#25 electroid

electroid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hi,

I have QM version and have flame V15F patch, after I use this patch the screen look like not response correctly. Then I try to flash it back to V15
after the flash it is even not boot up no light on the screen. Totally dead now.I do not is the just the screen that or not because now when I plug in

Same here QM V15F patch....used "other tablets" zip and now it says user data cannot load. Great, one day before a long roundtrip bus journey that was going to be made much easier watching films... :nea:
Right now it won't boot into Flambe reinstall zip...will have to solve that tonight.

#26 Anix

Anix

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

Same here QM V15F patch....used "other tablets" zip and now it says user data cannot load. Great, one day before a long roundtrip bus journey that was going to be made much easier watching films... :nea:
Right now it won't boot into Flambe reinstall zip...will have to solve that tonight.

So cute. Flambe v15 based on 0930 feiyu core with 2Gb internal memory partition. You apply patch for 1Gb version. Of cource Your tablet lost data. Just reflash Flambe firmware again and apply right patch version.

Edited by Anix, 23 October 2012 - 02:55 AM.

#27 Jameston

Jameston

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

Hi, can I update this patch if my fire no mosquito sound? Got popping noises on and off. Thanks.

#28 electroid

electroid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:21 AM

So cute. Flambe v15 based on 0930 feiyu core with 2Gb internal memory partition. You apply patch for 1Gb version. Of cource Your tablet lost data. Just reflash Flambe firmware again and apply right patch version.

Yes but as I did not flash Feiyu 0930 but Flambe which is a modded "other" version, I assumed since you did not list Flambe with Feiyu I installed that one.
Now I'm in a boot loop and it will not flash into Flambe 15 with all the correct Flambe files on the Fat32SD.

Yep, tablet dead.Have all my flambe on micro-sd and when it goes into flash mode...it starts then dies and then boots into the "all your stuff is gone screen"...rinse repeat.

Edited by electroid, 23 October 2012 - 07:10 AM.

#29 OrangGila

OrangGila

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

thx for the patch...

thx to feiyu... cheerss
:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Edited by OrangGila, 23 October 2012 - 07:12 AM.

#30 stargazy

stargazy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

Yes but as I did not flash Feiyu 0930 but Flambe which is a modded "other" version, I assumed since you did not list Flambe with Feiyu I installed that one.
Now I'm in a boot loop and it will not flash into Flambe 15 with all the correct Flambe files on the Fat32SD.

Yep, tablet dead.Have all my flambe on micro-sd and when it goes into flash mode...it starts then dies and then boots into the "all your stuff is gone screen"...rinse repeat.

Have you tried the AML flash tool?

#31 Lesha_

Lesha_

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Patch for other Roms (Except CM and Official 0921 Rom):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0lgmjw

P.S. Someone reported that it is also work for official 0921 Rom, just try for your own risk.

I have 0921 and it worked for me. Thank you! :)

#32 AC Slater

AC Slater

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

Hi,

&

;) If you have Flambe, USE THE FEIYU PATCH, not the other one!!1!

I did exactly the same thing wrong.

Now it works though. You just have to take out the memory card, shutdown the tablet, and boot by pressing and holding the volume down key and power on untill the manager appears.
Then re-insert the microSD-card and reflash the tablet with Flambe V15, the latest update and the musquito (FEIYU PATCH!) fix.
In order to get into the firmware bootlauncher, you might need to reboot/shutdown your Fire a couple of times before you get in (longpress powerbutton to kill power). Just don't give up and f#ck around a bit with it.

Tadá, your tablet's working superb! :D

Hi, can I update this patch if my fire no mosquito sound? Got popping noises on and off. Thanks.

Wouldn't make much sense now would it? It only targets the mosquito-sound, the popping is still there.

Edited by AC Slater, 23 October 2012 - 03:23 PM.

MyTablets: PiPO Max-M8 Pro & M7 Pro 3G | Ainol Novo7 Elf II (cracked screen), Fire & Novo10 Hero II (dead) | Archos 101IT G8 (weird lines on screen)
MySmartphones: Jiayu G4T Adv | FAEA F2 | Neomobile N002 (N02-M)
MyAndroidTV: MINIX NEO X5 | Mele F10
MyGaming devices: Archos GamePad | OUYA
Previously owned: Jiayu G2 & G3 | Neomobile N003 | HTC Desire Z | FNF ifive X2 | Ainol Novo7 Aurora II | Hyundai A7HD
Proud other gear: ASUS N56VZ laptop | Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 & LX-7 camera's | Earson ER-151 BT speaker | Brainwavz HM9 headphone | BOSE QC15
Soon: -
Interested in: powerful tablets (8.9"/9.4") & smartphones (≤ 5.0")
My blogposts:
Buying from Taobao / Tmall (directly from manufacturers, thru an agent) <<

#33 akoli

akoli

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

applied fire-fix-noise-0930v2.zip to my qm running flambe V15f and works fine... mosquito noise was not an issue for me as always on 100% brightness but checked now and all is well even at lower brightness settings. Popping noise and mosquito are two different things... I get popping noise when connect to usb app runs .... running certain apps , switching between audio on apps ... poweramp to moboplayer and sound also mutes in this transfer ... I run juice defender on extreme and that kills all apps so I dont get any pops when device should be sleeping.

Also not related but Tablet survived a full on drop test from 6ft on to train station concrete floor this morning landed square on the corner ... headphones got caught and ripped the thing our my hand... :-)

#34 dude.vik

dude.vik

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hey guys will that remove the popping sounds on tm version v15???

#35 Steve8x8

Steve8x8

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

As this is a fix for the QM version only, and yours is a TM, it will do even more than silencing the pops. Better don't try.

#36 jcg

jcg

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

thanks, this fixed mine FireQM buzzing noises! Well done!.

#37 DosSantos

DosSantos

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

does it also removes the pop-sound on QM-Tablets?

#38 jcg

jcg

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

No but install juice defender. That will help. Jelly bean is on test at ainol So im hoping that will fix it. :blink:

#39 ktong

ktong

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Hi,

Here is the update now when I plug in the charger or USB charge there has no icon show is charging anyway just charge overnight.
Try to turn it on do not turn on just total dead. Cannot use AML tools, computer cannot see the device when
follow the instrustion. Just no light on the screen. :angry:

#40 nesty

nesty

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

Works great!! However, it does not fix the bluetooth issue of switching audio while playing large movie file :(

I just flashed feiyu's patch v4 and it fixed my bluetooth issue :)

Edited by nesty, 25 October 2012 - 06:04 PM.