Posted Image

● Display: 9.7", 2048*1536 IPS (4:3)
● Touch Panel: Capacitive 10-touch
● CPU: Rockchip 3066 Cortex A9,1.6GHz,Dual-core CPU+Quad-core GPU
● RAM: 1GB DDR3
● Operation System: Android 4.1
● Camera: Front 2M,back 5M
● WiFi: 802.11/b/g/n
● Internal 3G built-in: Optional (data only)
● External 3G support: Yes
● Bluetooth 2.1+EDR: Optional
● Others: G-sensor, Micro SD slot, mic, speaker, mini HDMI output
● Multimedia:Audio, Video(1080P), Photo,ebook,game, email, internet…
● Battery capacity: 5000mAh by 7.4V
● Housing material: metal + plastic back

P.S.
2Gb RAM to be my dream...

Edited by Rara Avis, 21 October 2012 - 10:31 AM.

#2 Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

Yes they were showing this at the HK Trade Fair and it looks great.

I'm just not sure how the RK3066 will cope with the HD display so I might wait and see.

Early indications are not that great. See here...

http://tabletrepubli...read.php?t=3021

Jez
Recommended devices shown in Green
My Tablets (current): Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Minix Neo X5, MK808 TV Stick
Phones (current): Samsung Galaxy S2 JB 4.1
Previous in chronological order (most recent first): Ramos W42, Ramos W30HD, Yuandao (Vido) N80IPS, Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo, Ployer Momo8-IPS, Ainol Novo 10 Hero, Window N101+, Ployer Momo11 Speed, Window N90-II, Pipo (Movie M3, Mix M2, Max M1), Cube Mini U30GT-M, Cube U30GT-W, Blackberry Playbook, Sanei N90, Zenithink C91 ZT280, Archos 80 G9, Aishuo S2

#3 avaris246

avaris246

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

Don't know if this is the same tablet, but you can see a 9.7 inch Pipo with a Retina display in action here . It supposedly uses the same screen as Apple's Ipad 3, but just A- grade instead of A+ to keep costs down.

#4 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

Yes they were showing this at the HK Trade Fair and it looks great.

I'm just not sure how the RK3066 will cope with the HD display so I might wait and see.

Early indications are not that great. See here...

http://tabletrepubli...read.php?t=3021

Jez

I as-well do not see the importance of Retina Display on Tablets... 1280x800 is suffice...

Well, maybe for me because I really don't watch Full-HD on mobile like Tablets.. They're too huge to save..

#5 teamloks

teamloks

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

and rk3066 can support up to 1920x1080 reso only

#6 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

RK3066 powering a screen that high-res is a combination just asking for poor performance :(. Also, the weak-sauce 5000 mAh battery?! trying to keep all that juiced? Expect short battery life. It looks nice but it isn't a winning combination imho.

TNT USA won't be carrying any ultra-hi-res devices powered by the RK3066. It's becoming part of our value statement I think... "Avoid the glitz, focus on quality and balanced performance." All these China Tabs with "retina displays" are totally jumping the gun. This is a glitz marketing move (and a good one at that considering the attention it is garnering) on the part of Chinese manufacturers and in typical chinese fashion they are building an utterly technologically "disproportionate" device. Nothing less than an Apple A5x or Samsung Exynos 5xxx processor should be pushing a display this hi-res... mark my words ;).

Now... go get yourself a PiPo M1 from TNT and be happy lol...

Cheers all! :drinks:

Roman
www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

#7 Andreiness

Andreiness

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

I found today that Pipo has just released VERY interesting new 9.4" tablet Pipo M8 !!!
That's my selection when resellers have it in stock(estimated 30 Nov).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users