SOLVED: TOUCH SCREEN FAILURES By Feiyu
Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:17 AM
My English is not very good but I hope you understand me.
My Fire7 does not work when I press the power button it starts a few moments and then it crashes.
I'm new to Slatedroid to find a solution to my problem.
If someone just give me some advice about where to look or have a solution I would be very grateful to him.
Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:25 AM
I forgot to say, I tried a new firmware and the tablet has blocked during the update.
Is it bricked?
Whether a new installation of firmware is it not possible?
For now it doesn't start at all. I do not even have the opportunity to install a new firmware.
Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:47 AM
fixtp from this topic, unbricking from a softbrick, amltool which did nothing, restoring to factory rom and after that the roms feiyu 0930, feiyu1031. And nothing so far. I have tried the tpfix on feiyu0930 and 1031 and didnt work.In case of any hardware issues i have disassembled my tablet and check the ribbons. So far nothing come up.I saw there are other people which couldnt find a solution but has anyone tried buying a new touchscreen? Could this work or is this a software issue which could be solved by some code? If it is hardware related is there any way to check? Really confused now...
Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:11 PM
Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:04 PM
[Folk ROM advance evaluation] the flames touch lapse repair package
Again Warning: The use of non-flames version of cwm recovery will result in touch screen failure
* Fix package unproven touch failures only friend test
* Do not touch intact friends random testing at your peril
* Still can not fix please Depot
How to use:
* Will be compressed within the two files are copied to the the tf card root directory
* Turned off, press and hold the power and volume down button to enter recovery
* Manually select the brush into the fire-tp-fix.zip
* Access to the system, a few minutes after the restart confirmation effect
[Edit1] verification/confirmation by me!...
[Edit2] I bricked my touch again by accidentally flashing Crystal stock rom,.. and re-fixed using above fix!..
Hi, I had the same problem with my touch screen and did this fix step by step and all looked good! downloaded from Sd card then I allowed a few minutes to re start and now after the green android I get a screen that says ainol Tab NOVO7 Fire (never had this screen before) however it will not go past this point. I have re done exercise a couple of times with the same result....any suggestions folks?
- ← Xbmc supporting hardware deconder on Fire?
- Ainol Novo 7 Fire
- Need to Buy Camera module or chip for ainol fire →