SOLVED: TOUCH SCREEN FAILURES

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#101 Colibri

Colibri

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

This will come un handy, thanks. Is there a high rate of screen failures for the fire?

#102 cm59

cm59

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

Hello everyone.
My English is not very good but I hope you understand me.
My Fire7 does not work when I press the power button it starts a few moments and then it crashes.
I'm new to Slatedroid to find a solution to my problem.
If someone just give me some advice about where to look or have a solution I would be very grateful to him.
thank you
MC

#103 cm59

cm59

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

It's me again,
I forgot to say, I tried a new firmware and the tablet has blocked during the update.
Is it bricked?
Whether a new installation of firmware is it not possible?
For now it doesn't start at all. I do not even have the opportunity to install a new firmware.
Thanks.

#104 siqma

siqma

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:12 AM

last night I want to setup 4.22 but my touch screen failures and i fix it by this zip file .
I try again for install 4.22 and my touch screen fail again and now I cant fix it by this zip file .
What Can I do?

#105 HedeCan

HedeCan

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

I have the same issue. Yesterday my touch screen stopped working after a night charge. The solutions i have tried until now are:
fixtp from this topic, unbricking from a softbrick, amltool which did nothing, restoring to factory rom and after that the roms feiyu 0930, feiyu1031. And nothing so far. I have tried the tpfix on feiyu0930 and 1031 and didnt work.In case of any hardware issues i have disassembled my tablet and check the ribbons. So far nothing come up.I saw there are other people which couldnt find a solution but has anyone tried buying a new touchscreen? Could this work or is this a software issue which could be solved by some code? If it is hardware related is there any way to check? Really confused now...

#106 xtrariter

xtrariter

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

I have the same issue. Battery died, put it on charge, now the touch is dead. I am unable to get a mouse to work using the OTG so I can't even check what screen I have TM or CM. I am running the stock ROM however as I never upgraded to anything else. I am also running the dpi app that allowed me to set the screen res to a higher dpi. Please tell me if I should try this fix or not, as I do not know what screen I have CM or TM. Thanks.

#107 bradbray

bradbray

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

The fix is given in following forum
[Folk ROM advance evaluation] the flames touch lapse repair package

Again Warning: The use of non-flames version of cwm recovery will result in touch screen failure

* Fix package unproven touch failures only friend test
* Do not touch intact friends random testing at your peril
* Still can not fix please Depot

How to use:

* Will be compressed within the two files are copied to the the tf card root directory
* Turned off, press and hold the power and volume down button to enter recovery
* Manually select the brush into the fire-tp-fix.zip
* Access to the system, a few minutes after the restart confirmation effect

download link

LCD Fix

http://www.ex.ua/vie...e/839203400109'>Mirror

[Edit1] verification/confirmation by me!...
[Edit2] I bricked my touch again by accidentally flashing Crystal stock rom,.. and re-fixed using above fix!..

Hi, I had the same problem with my touch screen and did this fix step by step and all looked good! downloaded from Sd card then I allowed a few minutes to re start and now after the green android I get a screen that says ainol Tab NOVO7 Fire (never had this screen before) however it will not go past this point. I have re done exercise a couple of times with the same result....any suggestions folks?

#108 Basinus

Basinus

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

Many thanks, fix of fire-tp-fix.zip works also fine for NP Flame. Have used unfotunately CWM from my Aurora II and got touch issue. Panel was already on but complete touch matric seems more for 50" than 7" display.
However works, many thanks to Li Feiyu.

#109 baztheblade

baztheblade

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

My Fire touchscreen stopped working after i gave it a factory reset so i could give it to my grandson as a christmas present, plus i have been trying to put the touchscreen fix on & not sure as what i have been doing

#110 bidul

bidul

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:22 AM

Thank you for the fix it works for my Ainol Novo7 Fire TM :)

#111 bidouille1

bidouille1

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

Hi,

After a night of charging my Ainol Novo7 Fire TM i have a touch screen failure it try the patch but same issue I am using Feiyu 4.22 (0506).

If I understand I unzip the pack in the racine of the SD. Volume - and power, after in the recovery 3e I flash the zip and reboot when it's finished.

So know I presume that it was material and not logical but I'm not sure.

Does anyone got a idea or can help me please ?

Envoyé de mon ZTE V967S en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by bidouille1, 04 January 2014 - 01:06 AM.

#112 dude.vik

dude.vik

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:05 AM

I tried this fix and tried to install different firmwares. like flambe V15 and old versions of 4.0.4 from feiyu. nothing worked.

Does this fix work on any firmware or should i consider updating to the latest ones?

thanks!

#113 kaay

kaay

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

I had CM 10.2, touchscreen unresponsive after booting one day. Tried to apply the patch on top of it, broke it even more (stuck on boot logo) - guess I wasn't supposed to apply the patch on CM, or not using TWRP (or was it bad luck?). It's been lying unused since February due to lack of time.

Help, please:

1. Where to download the fix? The links on post 1 don't work, and I no longer have it

2. Exactly which firmware to flash first (NP panel!), and using which recovery?

3. Is CM safe to use after that? Or should I use Feiyu's?

#114 squaleton

squaleton

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Hello everybody,

I try also to dpwnload the fix, it's seems to be remove.

I will be happy to have it  ... if somebody can add new link.

Thanks in advance

#115 TheFr1dge

TheFr1dge

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

Good afternoon foks,

I have a similar issue with Novo 7 Paladin. After Firmware Update the screen is unresponsive. Have tried to roll back with no success, Will this method work on this tablet ?

Really need to get this sorted.

If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

#116 squaleton

squaleton

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

nobody can help us ,,,

thanks

#117 kaay

kaay

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

Someone, please, answer my 3 questions from 4 posts back.

My heart bleeds looking at the unusable brick of an almost unused cool tablet.