Zenithink C94 QuadCore 10.1" Tablet

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 groovey2shoes

groovey2shoes

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

I purchased two of these tablets in February. I have to say that I am very happy with the performance of the tablets. Although it comes with a quad core processor, there are also options to run the tablet with 1, 2, or 4 cores operational. While running it in single core mode reading PDFs and such, I have run for over 6 hours on a single charge. Streaming videos on Netflix I usually use 2 or 4 and the battery lasts for around 4 hours. My issue is with the charging port. About a month after receiving them, one of them developed an issue and I must hold the charging jack just right to get it to charge. I have tried the other charger to see if it was the cord, but that one did not work either. I believe that there is probably just a loose wire that I can fix with a little solder, but can not figure out how to get the tablet open to do so.

Same problem. I have learned that Chinese warranties are useless so does anyone know how to open these things up to solder them back together or is it a bin job?

#42 CandyRed

CandyRed

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

I have had my ZT C94 a few weeks now and I have been very happy.
Last week I updated to 2a and it was working fine.
Now I reset the tablet from the settings menu last night and now the problem...
The touch screen no longer works. It boots but touch is no longer. What can I do?

I read these forums and am I the only one to experience this issue.

#43 Pas

Pas

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

I have had my ZT C94 a few weeks now and I have been very happy.
Last week I updated to 2a and it was working fine.
Now I reset the tablet from the settings menu last night and now the problem...
The touch screen no longer works. It boots but touch is no longer. What can I do?

I read these forums and am I the only one to experience this issue.

Did you installed the latest 2a firmware again ?
Perhaps the reset function doesn't work good, and you need to install the latest 2a firmware again.

Zenithink C91 2a/3n/3a / ICS ZeniBasic v1.3.1
Zenithink C91 1a upgrade / ICS ZeniBasic v1.3.1
Zenithink C93 1f / JB 0222 modded
Zenithink C97 2n / JB 1214 modded
Zenithink C94 2a / ICS 1220 with root

#44 Pas

Pas

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

Thanks for the info and the filename....

I don't know why they didn't update their website by now (many of the most current ROMs for each of the tablets don't have the latest version posted for download), but with the filename you provided, the download link from Zenithink would be http://www.zenithink..._0329_V1.11.zip

http://www.zenithink.com/UploadFile/ZT285_H8_2a_1GB_Android4.0_0329_V1.11.zip

Still get a bad battery indication reading :
thinking it's getting charged, indication dropping very fast.
anyone with the same problem ?

Zenithink C91 2a/3n/3a / ICS ZeniBasic v1.3.1
Zenithink C91 1a upgrade / ICS ZeniBasic v1.3.1
Zenithink C93 1f / JB 0222 modded
Zenithink C97 2n / JB 1214 modded
Zenithink C94 2a / ICS 1220 with root

#45 chimpin

chimpin

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

Hello everyone,

I have a version 2a and I have broken the screen. I have searched ########### and almost everywhere, but I can't find a replacement for it. Does anyone know the model number for the digitizer or know of a compatible one that I can buy to replace the broken one?

Thanks

Chimpin

#46 zeo 1

zeo 1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

still loving this tablet some reported it performing better in dual core i will have to disagree i did an antuttu mark test and it only got 4770 marks in dual core and slightly above 10k in quad core also for a few with app incompatible issues just download market help and spoof it as the asus tf301 lol or whatever worked for me :)

#47 shiner2348

shiner2348

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:35 AM

Hi To everyone on this site,i have had my Zenithink c94 for a month now not done a great deal with it as this is my first Tablet.
This is the number of my tablet not 1a 2a or 3a but (ZT285_H8_3t_1GB_Android4.0_0401_V1.0)as you can see a 3t.
The dealer who I have spoken to is in Melbourne Australia same as myself and he says this is the latest c94 maybe it's a 3a badged
differently for Australia anyway I have not had any problems as of the first month it is running ICS and they will let me know when and if
there is a jellybean update.I will paste this address in but it's ########### so maybe it won't work
Cheers Shiner2348

#48 shiner2348

shiner2348

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

Hi To everyone on this site,i have had my Zenithink c94 for a month now not done a great deal with it as this is my first Tablet.
This is the number of my tablet not 1a 2a or 3a but (ZT285_H8_3t_1GB_Android4.0_0401_V1.0)as you can see a 3t.
The dealer who I have spoken to is in Melbourne Australia same as myself and he says this is the latest c94 maybe it's a 3a badged
differently for Australia anyway I have not had any problems as of the first month it is running ICS and they will let me know when and if
there is a jellybean update.I will paste this address in but it's ########### so maybe it won't work
Cheers Shiner2348
PS-I bought it online at tabstore australia

Edited by shiner2348, 18 June 2013 - 12:51 AM.

#49 zeo 1

zeo 1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

i also have the 3t as well it is a different touchscreen that is the only difference between the 3a and the 3t if they do release jellybean and its inded just as glitchy as ics no big deal :) its not to bad after rooting it :)

Cheers Shiner2348
PS-I bought it online at tabstore australia

#50 zeo 1

zeo 1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

https://community.fr.../docs/DOC-94798 i have all the files and even a demo image and full source if anyone wants to dive in on getting 4.2.2 working on this device that is 2a 3a and 3t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users