• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 frelliot

frelliot

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

Here's a script I made for Sanei / Ampe N10 IMX6Q 4.0

You can do several things including rooting and patching Google Play to unlock APPS like Netflix and stuff.

I hope you like it

FYI: You need to clear google play cache after using the script if you want the new apps to show as available on Google Play...

Hi,

I've used this script and it's successfully rooted my n10, but google play no longer works.
I'm a bit of a noob so any idea how I can either remove this script or fix this bug.
Please let me know!

Thanks

#22 alpappy

alpappy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

How do I upgrade the firmware on the 3g I have downloaded and unzipped the files Is it via livesuite or sd card
alan

#23 ataxy

ataxy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

official firmware are updated with livesuite
Ampei A10/Sanei N10 with CM10+tweak

#24 mattcassidy

mattcassidy

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Hi,
I am new. Have read various forums on how to root and upgrading android but i can't find the actual details on how to root this tablet. appreciate if someone can help me. i read that after rooting, you are able to run battery calibrator that will prolong battery life. please advice

thanks x1000

I have one and the same problem

#25 tim25

tim25

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

Hi, do you know how can I root a sanei N10 QUAD core tablet?

#26 abdkaleem

abdkaleem

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hi All, I have read through various posts and have still not been able to Root my Sanei N10-4core, Android version 4.0.4. My device gets detected as a portable device (N10-4Core) by windows7 but still when I try to rur any scripts mentioned on the forum nothing happens. I have also tried livesuite and it does not detect my device for firmware upgrade.
I am completly new to this and a step by step guide would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

#27 Guest_dzaiton13_*

Guest_dzaiton13_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

Hi All, I have read through various posts and have still not been able to Root my Sanei N10-4core, Android version 4.0.4. My device gets detected as a portable device (N10-4Core) by windows7 but still when I try to rur any scripts mentioned on the forum nothing happens. I have also tried livesuite and it does not detect my device for firmware upgrade.
I am completly new to this and a step by step guide would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I was from ZENITHINK C91/z102/C93 forums and active particiant but due to the problems at ZENITHINK engineering department they are unable to upgrade the C94 (QuadCore same specs as A10) to have Bluetooth and is still stuck at 4.0.3. I am seriousy thinking of purchasing the a10 quad core from local retailers by the end of this month (next few days).
But I am so used to having ROOT access to ALL of my ROMs for modifications adding and deleting apk and drivers .ko /.so and permissions for market and media performance, that I am worried that I might not be successful in ROOTINg the A10 and not getting the original ROM back again, iT might brick or boot loop.

Question 1) Is there a sure way to root ( I have already downloaded Unlock Root Pro v3 1.1 awaiting for the the pad purchase) I like to use SuperSU + Pro instead of Superuser + Elite because the SU binary is too big whereas SuperSU is less than 100k (vs 340k for Superuser) and it hiccup in gaining root access on certain apps now nad then.
That is a small matter!

Once rooted with a copy of the ROM (possibility it wil bypass 4.1 to go to 4.2 in spring or a bit later) then the fun will start like my C93/Z102 my C91 wasbricked.I am not too worried about the battery life as it can be suplemented witha n external battery pack charger.
http://www.comfortsu...ei_N10_QuadCore

Modifications : http://tabletrepubli...m-mod-3234.html

I am looking for advise as to its weak points and incompatibilities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users