Ainol's Quad Core ERA..
Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:53 PM
* Allwinner A31 - CM10 - AOKP
* Pipo M9 Max - Stock repacks
* Ainol Spark - Stock repacks
* Zenithink C97 / C93 - CM10.1, CM10, AOKP, CM9
* Ainol ELF-II / Aurora-II / Crystal / Fire / Hero - CM10.1, CM10, AOKP, ParanoidAndroid, CM9
* Allwinner A10 - CM10, CM9, AOKP
Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:59 PM
The upcoming quad core Ramos w30 has 2gb ram and will be using Mali quad core GPU. 1280x800 is Ok with me.
Price is good, should go down over a couple of weeks too.
Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:48 PM
So... you guys are saying that Mali 400Mhz Dual Core is better than this new GC1000?
I do not have any knowledge about processors and graphics other than what they are meant for.
Also, Ainol's website lists the Quad Core Tablets with the following processor: ACT ATM7029. But in a previous post I saw that it was written CPU: Cortex A9. Aren't these 2 different things?
Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:34 PM
Yeah, the prices are better than I imagined. Thanks for posting them, Satmaster.
Anyway, the specifications on ainol-novo.com are a bit dodgy. The Hero doesn't have GPS, for example, according to the Ainol leaflet. The Hero II does, however.
That's what it looks like. Benchmarks will tell eventually.
The ATM7029 is the system-on-a-chip (SoC). That's a big chip that includes CPU, GPU, SD card and USB interfaces and more.
In the case of the ATM7029, the CPU is a quad-core ARM Cortex A9, and the GPU is supposedly a Vivante GC1000.
Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:03 AM
ITS A HAS THE SAME SPECS ON FLAME.. but w/o flash on camera and also.... it has a dual speaker
Ainol Novo 7 Fire
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora I - V3
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora I - V1
Ainol Novo 7 Advanced
Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:28 AM
- ← Venus 3G USB modem supported?
- Actions Semi ATM7029 Quad-core ARM CPU devices
- Tablet in sleep - turns off, then huge battery drain →