Stuck on android startup screen
Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:18 AM
I dont have the PC drivers or the firmware to do a full reset.
Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:12 AM
Strange turned on my one this morning and the same problem, was working
fine yesterday, had a copy of the firmware on the internal sd card tried
that and still getting the same problem.
just done factory reset and now working again
Edited by derekgarn, 10 January 2013 - 03:16 AM.
Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:31 AM
Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:03 AM
1. Place Tablet facing you with Buttons toward Right Hand
How do you do a reset? I am missing install firmware
2. Press and Hold the two buttons furthest away from Camera
3. Let go of both buttons when a Triangle w/ Green Android appears
4. Hold Middle Button then Click Bottom Button (farthest away from camera)
5. Wait till 4 choices appear
Edited by derekgarn, 27 January 2013 - 06:04 AM.
Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:27 PM
MID E18 7" Tablet
Cheap one off e-Bay