• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ORiN

ORiN

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

I am looking at PiPO after seeing some discussions here. However, I am looking for a 7-inch tablet instead of the more popular 9.7" and 10.1" models. PiPO website is kinda confusing as I do not see any U1 or S1 listed there. Are the models named differently on the website?

Anyone with experience with S1 or U1?

I am currently using a Wopad i7 so it definitely is nearing the time for a replacement soon. 512MB RAM and Android 2.3 are just not enough for me.

Edited by ORiN, 10 October 2012 - 08:22 PM.

#2 Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

Try here : http://www.pipo.cn/E...&a=index&type=2

To see what owners think of the U1 you could check this thread --> http://www.slatedroi...528-pipo-up-u1/

I had a U1 briefly which someone asked me to configure for them. It seemed a bit laggy which was probably due to the default launcher used by Pipo but the screen was nice. I did a much more detailed review of the Cube Mini and think it is the better device overall despite the lower resolution display (you cannot really see the difference when the screen is only 7 inches). I think these devices all have quite small batteries so don't expect long battery life on a full charge especially when playing games.

Jez

Edited by Jezzer, 11 October 2012 - 09:45 AM.

Recommended devices shown in Green
My Tablets (current): Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Minix Neo X5, MK808 TV Stick
Phones (current): Samsung Galaxy S2 JB 4.1
Previous in chronological order (most recent first): Ramos W42, Ramos W30HD, Yuandao (Vido) N80IPS, Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo, Ployer Momo8-IPS, Ainol Novo 10 Hero, Window N101+, Ployer Momo11 Speed, Window N90-II, Pipo (Movie M3, Mix M2, Max M1), Cube Mini U30GT-M, Cube U30GT-W, Blackberry Playbook, Sanei N90, Zenithink C91 ZT280, Archos 80 G9, Aishuo S2