• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 weareone

weareone

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

It's not an aliexpress promo code just that store so leave the message when you add to cart and click pay but wait for the seller to edit final price before paying.

:good:

It worked . I left the message and they changed the price. 5% on $7.98 is not much but free shipping kept the cost down. Thanks Geodex .

Edited by weareone, 17 October 2012 - 11:25 PM.

#22 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Are cases for Ainol Novo 7 tablets pretty universal. If I look elsewhere and a case is labeled as Fire, Elf II, Aurora II, etc. will it fit the Crystal?
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#23 Geodex

Geodex

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

Are cases for Ainol Novo 7 tablets pretty universal. If I look elsewhere and a case is labeled as Fire, Elf II, Aurora II, etc. will it fit the Crystal?

No because of the position of port hole and cuts on mainly the leather cases. Find one that is specifically for the tablet you have. :good:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Ainol Aurora II/ Pipo Max M1/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

#24 toly

toly

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

No because of the position of port hole and cuts on mainly the leather cases. Find one that is specifically for the tablet you have. :good:

I agree.
I spent a long time searching for a compatible case for this crystal or Elf II models (which are pretty alike, regarding the position of speakers and Outputs/input, but unfortunately, didn't find a suitable one (neither for the use, nor for the pocket...)

In the end, I bought a sleeve-designed one.
It is not a 24hr-protective-shield, but will do the work (hopefully)...

Edited by toly, 19 October 2012 - 09:16 AM.

#25 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

I wish there were hard shell snap on cases for the back. I'm not really a fan of leather cases and would prefer putting a screen protector on the front and not having a flat covering it. Has anyone seen any hard shell snap on cases anywhere?
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#26 F&LSuperstore

F&LSuperstore

Advanced Member

• Authorized Business Seller (ABS)
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

I fixed the link.

http://www.flsuperst...ablet-case.html
Posted Image
Frank, President
F&L Superstore - www.flsuperstore.com
email: frank@flsuperstore.com
blog: flsuperstore.wordpress.com
MSN: flsuperstore@gmail.com

#27 Nonake Komora

Nonake Komora

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCambodia

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

Sound's like the case is a bit expensive after shiping price included.
I get USD 40 + for this piece. :| Should I take it?

#28 Geodex

Geodex

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

Sound's like the case is a bit expensive after shiping price included.
I get USD 40 + for this piece. :| Should I take it?

Leave the message "Slatedroid Member" in that order and click Place Order. Then leave it and wait, Annie will edit the final price down to $15-16 for you before you pay.

:drinks:
  • Nonake Komora likes this

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 Nonake Komora

Nonake Komora

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCambodia

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

Leave the message "Slatedroid Member" in that order and click Place Order. Then leave it and wait, Annie will edit the final price down to $15-16 for you before you pay.

Wow! That's awesome! :D let me try :D

#30 syco

syco

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

I just tried to buy the cheese case, but Slatedroid Member does not work as a coupon and also not in the comment field.

After clicking "Place order" it brings me to the credit card stuff and from there I would pay the complete sum directly, so I stopped then.

Is the code invalid now?

EDIT: It worked now. I received an e-mail with the updated sum and a link to order/pay it. :)

Edited by syco, 26 October 2012 - 09:35 PM.

#31 Nonake Komora

Nonake Komora

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCambodia

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

I just tried to buy the cheese case, but Slatedroid Member does not work as a coupon and also not in the comment field.

After clicking "Place order" it brings me to the credit card stuff and from there I would pay the complete sum directly, so I stopped then.

Is the code invalid now?

EDIT: It worked now. I received an e-mail with the updated sum and a link to order/pay it. :)

Can you give me the link? also how did you get discount code? Thanks

#32 Geodex

Geodex

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

Can you give me the link? also how did you get discount code? Thanks

Seriously can't you read what I posted?
  • fuser-invent likes this

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 kaeru618157

kaeru618157

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

I have the Ainol Novo 7 black case and the holes for the charger, earphone and speakers are not aligned. Not really an issue but what is annoying is that black suede material transfers to the white back casing <_< . Other than that it serves its purpose well

#34 alan310

alan310

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

I fixed the link.

http://www.flsuperst...ablet-case.html

I didn't know you sold the Crystal and Fire. I just ordered two more Crystals for relatives. The price is excellent if you have in place a US guarantee.
This area is for rent.

#35 bosun

bosun

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

Here you go cheapest yet.

http://www.ainol-nov...ctive-case.html

#36 jashed93

jashed93

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

Assalamu alaikum,
I am new in this forum.i want ti know what is Ainol novo 7 crystal - Case?

#37 jashed93

jashed93

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

I am considering to purchase an Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, I searched around and I found a better choice - Ployer Momo7.Ployer Momo7, much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, is featured with Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU Quad Core Mali400 GPU, 16GB Nand Flash, Dual Camera, while Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Amlogic8726-MX Dual Core 1.5GHz, but only 8GB Nand Flash, only one front camera. Most importantly, they are in the same price range. Obviously, Ployer Momo7 is a much better choice.

#38 Geodex

Geodex

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

I am considering to purchase an Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, I searched around and I found a better choice - Ployer Momo7.Ployer Momo7, much better than Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, is featured with Rockchip 3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz CPU Quad Core Mali400 GPU, 16GB Nand Flash, Dual Camera, while Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Amlogic8726-MX Dual Core 1.5GHz, but only 8GB Nand Flash, only one front camera. Most importantly, they are in the same price range. Obviously, Ployer Momo7 is a much better choice.

ok <_<
  • fuser-invent likes this

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Incognito25

Incognito25

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Does an elf 2 case would do the job for my cristal?

#40 michaels

michaels

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

case made for the crystal. $2.50 if your on a budget check this out.

My link