Games on the Fuego/Fire

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 renusuke

renusuke

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

So last night I installed Sims 3...and not the crappy version, there is a version that is actually 3D. So once again everything is white. I can see the outlines of the walls and the actual character is displayed but around his body and house it's all white. I also tried Batman The Dark Knight Rises and it just wouldn't play.. I used to use Chainfire 3D on my Viewsionic GTablet but had mediocre results. Is any one else using Chainfire on the Fire?? LOL ...

By the way has anyone tried Crusade of Destiny? It's a bit on the ok side of graphics but it's a 3D RPG and kinbda fun!

Also I'm a big fan of Minecraft and I've got Blockworld (paid version) and Minebuilder...which run GREAT!! For those of you that don't know Minecraft and the clones (Blockworld and Minebuilder) are 3D block like worlds where you must craft stuff and build a shelter before nightfall when the "monsters" come out and will kill you!!Great excitement...I'm sure the number one phrase for these is "OMG it's getting Dark...hurry!!The have DEMO versions so give it a try!!

TDKR works fine for me, I am running flamble v15. try NBA 2k13 and be amazed :)) very smooth gameplay in normal mode...

#22 hasithachat

hasithachat

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

nova 3 and modern combat 3 does not work 100% sure I tried it myself on v15 pat moss rom

#23 ronaldraygun

ronaldraygun

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

nova 3 and modern combat 3 does not work 100% sure I tried it myself on v15 pat moss rom

Nova 3 works fine for me. havent tried modern combat, too expensive.

V15 qm

#24 astarothy

astarothy

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Hey guys could you make zen pin ball run in the fire??

#25 valdr

valdr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

Wild Blood - mediocre performance, playable, but not too good framerate.
Bards Tale - plays smoothly and well, great ARPG
Final Fantasy 3 - Perfectly smooth
Chaos Rings - This one is a problem for rooted device, otherwise smooth and fast
Pocket RPG - Neat ARPG, no framerate drops
Spectral Souls and Blazing Souls Accelate - huge games but play smooth and load fast, quite expensive, but they deliver fun for hundreds of hours.
Juggernaut - cool game but freemium, works well
Puzzle Quest 2 - it's a joke that this 2d game loads slow and lags a lot, I'm sure it's poorly coded
Galaxy On Fire 2 - loading times could be better, cool graphics, great fps, requires Chainfire 3d
Dangerous HD - needs lower details in settings, similar to GOF, but more open with better battle system, reminds me a Frontier a lot.

I just noticed I've plenty of cool games on my Fire I'd be unable to have them all on Nexus 7.

Sent from my Ainol Fire

#26 Lythala

Lythala

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

I want Dungeon Hunter 2 working for ICS. Tell me which version works with Fire and I'll buy it.

Sent from my Ainol Fire

i have flamble v3 and works well

#27 valdr

valdr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

i have flamble v3 and works well

Which version is that (number please)? For what device?

Sent from my Ainol Fire

#28 Innerleaf

Innerleaf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:46 AM

I just noticed I've plenty of cool games on my Fire I'd be unable to have them all on Nexus 7.

valdr - I've added your list of games to the wiki table where the games weren't reported before, and where they were, I've put that they are compatible with the Fire.

Has no one with a Fire been playing games with a gamepad controller? either xbox or PS3 via USB, or PS3 controller via BT?

Edited by mrsburnout, 14 April 2013 - 10:56 PM.
defunct link removed

#29 pt0

pt0

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

Has no one with a Fire been playing games with a gamepad controller? either xbox or PS3 via USB, or PS3 controller via BT?

ROM: CM10

Asphalt 7:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), buttons are predefined like X is Boost or R1 is Brake - very nice to play! No white road or graphic bugs, everything looks fine.
  • Wiimote (BT), connected and mapped buttons with Wiimote Controller app

Dead Trigger:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), easily set the controlls in the settings menu - also very nice to play!
  • Wiimote (BT), possible, but not enough buttons

Shadowgun:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), easily set the controlls in the settings menu

GTA III:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), buttons are predefined but its very nice to play, you can also change radio, everything works well! (max. settings!)
  • Wiimote (BT), possible, maybe not enough buttons

CS Portable:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), works very well, you can set everything in the options menu

Modern Combat 3:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), Game runs great but the gamepad doesn't work - maybe a combination of a PS3 controller and a sixx-axxis pairing/mapping app would do it

The Amazing Spiderman:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), doesn't work, same as Modern Combat 3. Game runs quite smooth, sometimes you can see textures loading

Other Games (without gamepad)
  • Bad Piggies HD
  • Samurai 2 Vengeance

Also played Mario Kart 64 with a N64emu and a Wiimote! =)

#30 hasithachat

hasithachat

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Can you tell me if Nova 3 works on ROM: CM10 if so , Im upgrading right now

Asphalt 7:

• Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), buttons are predefined like X is Boost or R1 is Brake - very nice to play! No white road or graphic bugs, everything looks fine.

Dead Trigger:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), easily set the controlls in the settings menu - also very nice to play!

Shadowgun:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), easily set the controlls in the settings menu

GTA III:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), buttons are predefined but its very nice to play, you can also change radio, everything works well! (max. settings!)
  • Wiimote (BT), possible, maybe not enough buttons

CS Portable:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), works very well, you can set everything in the options menu

Modern Combat 3:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), Game runs great but the gamepad doesn't work - maybe a combination of a PS3 controller and a sixx-axxis pairing/mapping app would do it

The Amazing Spiderman:
  • Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (OTG), doesn't work, same as Modern Combat 3. Game runs quite smooth, sometimes you can see textures loading

Other Games (without gamepad)
  • Bad Piggies HD
  • Samurai 2 Vengeance

Also played Mario Kart 64 with a N64emu and a Wiimote! =)

#31 valdr

valdr

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

An update for Chaos Rings - latest version accepts rooted tablet, works great.

Sent from my Ainol Fire

#32 Innerleaf

Innerleaf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:35 AM

Asphalt 7:

Thanks - I'll update the wiki list with the info. Interesting using the Wiimote controller!

How did you get the OTG controller working on Asphalt 7? I tried a PS3 controller, and I get the brakes (R1) and boost (X) and Back (Square) working, but cannot steer. The only control settings I see are Accelerometer, Screen Wheel or Screen icons. Or are you using a USB BT app?

#33 pt0

pt0

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

Thanks - I'll update the wiki list with the info. Interesting using the Wiimote controller!

How did you get the OTG controller working on Asphalt 7? I tried a PS3 controller, and I get the brakes (R1) and boost (X) and Back (Square) working, but cannot steer. The only control settings I see are Accelerometer, Screen Wheel or Screen icons. Or are you using a USB BT app?

I chose the 4th method, Control D with the screen icons, this worked for me. The first steer-method also didn't work for me. No app, only connected with the OTG. Try it!

@hasithachat

I don't know, i don't own nova 3 :/

#34 Innerleaf

Innerleaf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

I chose the 4th method, Control D with the screen icons, this worked for me. The first steer-method also didn't work for me. No app, only connected with the OTG. Try it!

Sweet! That works like a charm! :good:

I would never have thought to try that option... I tried the first three and when they didn't work I tried the Steering wheel one, but that didn't work either.

Anyway, I've added it to the wiki now. Pity usb steering wheels don't work... :lol:

#35 uxmanz

uxmanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

There is a great list on the wiki of all compatible games...Compatible Games on Fire and A2 So since I'm an avid player I've decided to play some and report my findings..I'm sure that I'm not the only person playing games on this great tablet so far. So I've decided to make a list of all the games I love so far, and share my experiences and would like to hear yours before I go ahead and download and get disappointed:-( And pay to NOT PLAY!.... I play everything from Heavy Ones (Asphalt 7) and Light Ones (Angry Birds).. So far the tablet has out-preformed my expectations and even with the under-clocking(To avoid heating) on Flambe V15 I've had good success!! Here's my List...So Far! I'll upgrade as I go, but hopefully will avoid mistakes once I hear your stories...

GAMES:
--MAX PAYNE - (yeah there is one) it's a whopping 1.36 GB w/ 3D Third Person Shooting Fun!! Max eve does his signature slowing down of time whilst shooting.
**Works great on Flame/ No glitches or slowing down** Highly recommended for Action enthusiasts
--Asphalt 7 - Now one of the reasons I downloaded this game was a video I saw on the Tornado( Youtube) playing the game.I figured it played great on that so why not on the more advanced Fire?
**Works great except the road on the game is white?? Yeah the one you drive on, as if the graphics can't render it.If you can learn to follow the white road your okay. It did work perfectly on the Tornados, if anyone has a solution would like to hear it**
--FreeCiv - A free version of the classic game Civilization.
** Works great without any ads! Go Figure!
--Bombshells - A graphically intense game from Glu that uses your accelerometer to pilot a spacecraft/plane.
**Game works great and every so often you get a smart comment from the female pilots (no male pilots) which will have you smiling while you fly!!
--Rebuild - A great sim-like game where you must rebuild the world around you whilst surviving a Zombie apocalypse and attacks.
**Works like a charm. No complaints.
--Angry Birds/Fruit ninja/Where's my Water/Jetpack Joyrid -
**These and other less graphically intense games work without a hitch!
--Inotia 3/Zenonia (1)(2)(3)(4) and other 2-D Rpg's
**Work great and great story lines! Love these type of games, any suggestions??
--Eternity Warriors 2- A great 3D RPG from Glu.
**Works great without any lag. I love these types of games so if you guys have any more to suggest I'm all ears!!
--Caligo Chaser - Fun 2D RPG game!!
**Your gonna be killing your screen though with the multiple button presses.
--MINECRAFT/MINEBUILDER/BLOCKWORLD - Work great..no lag...although I haven't really built anything complicated if so I'll report later.
** For those of you that don't know Minecraft and the clones (Blockworld and Minebuilder) are 3D block like worlds where you must craft stuff and build a shelter before nightfall when the "monsters" come out and will kill you!!Great excitement...I'm sure the number one phrase for these is "OMG it's getting Dark...hurry!!The have DEMO versions so give it a try!!
--Call of Duty: Modern Combat 3 and NBA 2K13 - "run very smooth and these are tegra games )" reported by renusuke

My Working game list
Modern combat all series works fine
Mass Effect fully working
Brave:Temple run working
Best Google apps installer by me!
Gapps Touch installer for CWM

#36 Screemer

Screemer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

i just bought asphalt 7 because it was on sale :) sadly it's not really fluid. my guess is around 15-25fps. sometimes it's perfect, sometimes there are serious fps drops. i have to admit i am on a rather old fw. says JRO03D. my guess is some old feiyu build. it's still the one i bought it with about 3 weeks ago.

#37 Innerleaf

Innerleaf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

Just a heads up if anyone is after cheap games:

I've just added a few games currently discounted to $0.99 in my thread in the Aurora II forum:

http://www.slatedroi...le-now-expired/

For those too lazy... :lol:

Edited by Innerleaf, 20 December 2012 - 11:59 PM.

#38 Innerleaf

Innerleaf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Just a heads up if anyone is after cheap games:

I've just added a few games currently discounted to $0.99 in my thread in the Aurora II forum:

Gameloft Holiday Special! Some more Gameloft ones all 99c now all down from $6.99.

The check the compatibility list on the wiki - some games might not run optimally on the Fire/Aurora II.

Have a good holiday All!

#39 Novatast1c

Novatast1c

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

I have tried Hill Climb Racing (runs smooth) and Dead Trigger (on low settings). Dead Trigger is still a bit laggy.

I'm running Flambe on stock CPU-freq ..

#40 Mjhieu

Mjhieu

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

I'm currently playing Modern Combat 4 and Wild Blood 1.0.8 on Novo 7 Fire

Edited by Mjhieu, 25 December 2012 - 05:03 AM.

Nexus 7 Wifi 32 gb with Mostley Kernel 1.6ghz cpu 520 mhz gpu under Cm10.1 Fusion 4.8
Novo 7 Venus/Fire/Aurora
Haipad M7 - C8 owner
Samsung Galaxy Note 2

My Site