Onda V801 tablet

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Ana Claudia

Ana Claudia

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

Don't think the JB is out for the V802 yet.

I know, is one of few things i understand in onda official site, in really i need a tutorial for flashing onda v802 to v1.5.5 firmware, until now don't have found.

#22 will567

will567

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

I know, is one of few things i understand in onda official site, in really i need a tutorial for flashing onda v802 to v1.5.5 firmware, until now don't have found.

Look in the Onda forums, there's several threads that talk about flashing.

Sent from my Momo12 tablet
ASUS Vivotab Smart
Barnes & Nobles Nook HD+
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"

#23 ramonramon

ramonramon

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

I tried updating my Onda v802 to version 1.5.5 using AmlogicBurningTool and a chineese instruction in combination with google translate. When I reach 73% windows recognizes the V802 as a mass store device and AmlogicBurningTool cant connect to the V802 anymore. I have tried this on win7 64 bit and on XP 32 bit with the same result.

Dos anyone know how to resolve this issue? Because right now I have got quit a big and expensive mass store device :p

#24 ramonramon

ramonramon

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

I tried updating my Onda v802 to version 1.5.5 using AmlogicBurningTool and a chineese instruction in combination with google translate. When I reach 73% windows recognizes the V802 as a mass store device and AmlogicBurningTool cant connect to the V802 anymore. I have tried this on win7 64 bit and on XP 32 bit with the same result.

Dos anyone know how to resolve this issue? Because right now I have got quit a big and expensive mass store device :p

I found the answer somewhere here on slatedroid, using a win 7 32 bit English version solved the problem. It sounds strange but it worked at once, hopefully this can help other people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users