extract to an easy accessible location eg: c:\adb_files
2) Setting -> Developer options: enable "USB debugging"
3) Connect your tablet to your pc and point the install wizard to the
"usb_driver" folder ( c:\adb_files\usb_driver)
4) After the install Device manager should contain "Android Composite ADB Interface" under "Android Phone" class
5) create a ".android" folder in your home directory
6) copy c:\adb_files\.android\adb_usb.ini to %USERPROFILE%\.android
7) open a command prompt an type:
cd c:\adb_files\apps adb kill-server adb devices
[-] Now if you see this you are done:
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 * * daemon started successfully * List of devices attached XXXXXXXXXXXX device
Edited by Lupu, 04 October 2012 - 11:20 AM.