M2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dufas

dufas

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hi, when does this come out? Can only see it on a few websites so unsure whether they are preorders.

Does anyone know the differences between the M2 and the M1? (Except for the 3G, I plan on getting the non 3G model if I go for the M2)

And finally, does anyone know a good place to buy one, I live in the UK.

Many thanks,

Neil

#2 reece

reece

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationscotland

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

i dont think thers much diffrence in m1 and m2 apart from speaker placement and diffrent design. maybe cameras but dont think so. i am in uk and i bought from elijah but ther are chinese holidays until 7october so will have to wait till after then probably.

#3 dufas

dufas

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Ok thanks for your response. I ordered an M3 instead from Ingadget. After a shocking experience with Pandawill I wanted to order from the UK, so have paid a bit more but getting from a UK supplier. I was going to go for the M2, but they put their prices up today and the M3 is £10 cheaper so went for the bigger screen cheaper! Like you, the delivery will be delayed as they are ordering them in from China, so I'll probably get next week! Very excited!!!

#4 reece

reece

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationscotland

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

yeah mine will be next week to i also cant wait. m3 good choice but i need 3g so m2 it is haha