screen calibration?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Magua

Magua

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

My onda VI40 is lousely calibrated. Sometimes caracter on the keyboard do not react, and in games I notice that the screen is very much off. Is there a way to do a screen calibration?

#2 Simola

Simola

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

Does it just happen while charging?

My onda does all sorts of crazy stuff when browsing and charging at the same time?

#3 Magua

Magua

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:39 AM

Does it just happen while charging?

My onda does all sorts of crazy stuff when browsing and charging at the same time?

No, it happens all the time. Impossible to play a game. I can not play Guns 'n Glory for example, I can not move the shooters around cause the calibration is so bad. What should I do? Apparently it is impossible to recalibrate this thing. A direct question to Onda also had no results.

#4 Simola

Simola

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

I've seen people say doing a firmware update re-calibrates the screen, maybe worth trying? See the firmware section of this forum for details.

#5 sas007

sas007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

I've seen people say doing a firmware update re-calibrates the screen, maybe worth trying? See the firmware section of this forum for details.

calibration happens with every update,whilst you are updating once started you must not touch the screen with hand or object until it has completed update and rebooted.
live by chance
love by choice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users