• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 tablino

tablino

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

wil update this post once i get my m2 by tuesday..keeping my fingers crossed for now..shall give u feedback about this dealsonline deal!!

Hope you get a good one ;)

#62 akkamannen

akkamannen

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

I got same question, where to buy it?
Is banggood any good, has anyone shopped there? I don't want to buy a bad batch, returning it would cost me too much also there is no point buying something defective from factory.
I would like to buy from tnt but I don't think they ship to AU.

I've ordered two PIPO S1 from them as dropshipper (costs about $80, eighty dollars, each incl shipping). I get the first one this week, so I cant tell about condition yet, but I know they send their tablets stripped from their original cases, replaced with a foam package in order to save shipment cost. They claim that this is safer than sending it in the original boxes. Gives me the creeps, but hopefully its not a scam (original PIPO).

I now see they sell the PIPO M3 at $194.99, shipping incl (as dropshipper I get it for about $190). The PIPO M2 costs $206.99, shipping incl. I will hear with them about the firmware and screen quality. Till now I am satisfied with banggood, and it seems that they can be trusted. I have ordered other stuff from them and all have come safely and fast. They have a nice Livechat that works too, but you have to contact them in the morning European time, to get their Livechat. You get really fast reply through mail (within 24 hours). I will write about the PIPO S1 when it's arrived...

Edited by akkamannen, 21 November 2012 - 03:04 PM.

#63 tablino

tablino

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

I've ordered two PIPO S1 from them as dropshipper (costs about $80, eighty dollars, each incl shipping). I get the first one this week, so I cant tell about condition yet, but I know they send their tablets stripped from their original cases, replaced with a foam package in order to save shipment cost. They claim that this is safer than sending it in the original boxes. Gives me the creeps, but hopefully its not a scam (original PIPO).

I now see they sell the PIPO M3 at $194.99, shipping incl (as dropshipper I get it for about $190). The PIPO M2 costs $206.99, shipping incl. I will hear with them about the firmware and screen quality. Till now I am satisfied with banggood, and it seems that they can be trusted. I have ordered other stuff from them and all have come safely and fast. They have a nice Livechat that works too, but you have to contact them in the morning European time, to get their Livechat. You get really fast reply through mail (within 24 hours). I will write about the PIPO S1 when it's arrived...

Thanks for more information.
My post was a bit outdated as finally I gave up on Pipo series (and Window N101), I love the front speakers and the overall good performances but they still has some little problems so I hope you'll get a good one and enjoy your new gadget :rolleyes:
Regarding Banggood I too was looking on their web site but chat was unavailable, I didn't realise the different time factor so I went to SPEmall and chatted with a very competent and "patient" representative who guided me through and advised me about anything I asked to, hopefully I get my new toy in max 5 days expedited delivery +$17 if I remember well.
I want the tablet before Christmas holidays so I bought it straight away (I already did an extensive research) and guess what I bought an Ainol Novo Hero Lol you see life is always unpredictable :rofl:

#64 minibeats

minibeats

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Hi all that are running the release 2. I have a quick and easy question. With your Pipo M3 on TNT release 2, can you press the soft volume down button, or does it create a screen shot? I cannot press it as it either clicks on the button to the left (screen shot) or the button to the right (volume up) and I was wondering if it's a touchscreen or a firmware issue. When I spin the tab around 180 degrees it is fine on the other side of the tablet (with he camera is on the bottom and closest to me) but not when in the regular position (with the camera on the top. I noticed it was like this on stock firmware too, but I was told it's a software issue, but still have it on this firmware too, and was wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

That's all!

#65 Voliminal

Voliminal

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

So guys, considering all these things, which one is the best out of the three of 'em?
Still I can't decide, and soon I will make the purchase so I would like to know.

Qaulity wise, screen wise and sound wise.

#66 mkh

mkh

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

quality wise..al are same..ur luck

screen wise..if u want 16:10(movies games) go for m3 if not go for m2 4:3(ereader pdf powerpoint etc)

sound..m2 is 40% louder than m3 (courtsey tab collector)

i think now u should also be considering the m8 which is 9.4 inch with 1280x800 16:10

mods please make this thread m1vs m2 vs m3 vs m8 !!!

#67 Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

quality wise..al are same..ur luck

screen wise..if u want 16:10(movies games) go for m3 if not go for m2 4:3(ereader pdf powerpoint etc)

sound..m2 is 40% louder than m3 (courtsey tab collector)

i think now u should also be considering the m8 which is 9.4 inch with 1280x800 16:10

mods please make this thread m1vs m2 vs m3 vs m8 !!!

Your wish is my command, lol :good:

Jez
Recommended devices shown in Green
My Tablets (current): Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Minix Neo X5, MK808 TV Stick
Phones (current): Samsung Galaxy S2 JB 4.1
Previous in chronological order (most recent first): Ramos W42, Ramos W30HD, Yuandao (Vido) N80IPS, Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo, Ployer Momo8-IPS, Ainol Novo 10 Hero, Window N101+, Ployer Momo11 Speed, Window N90-II, Pipo (Movie M3, Mix M2, Max M1), Cube Mini U30GT-M, Cube U30GT-W, Blackberry Playbook, Sanei N90, Zenithink C91 ZT280, Archos 80 G9, Aishuo S2