No replies to this topic

#1 TheClassicalGod

TheClassicalGod

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationElizabeth, NJ

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'm curious to know if anyone knows of a way to do a nice thorough format.. since... way back to the days of GingerTab and the likes, I'm thinking things have been pretty botched up along the way. I've used nvflash many times, but no matter what I do, I feel like my tablet becomes less and less stable.

I know that the lack of a proper kernel and drivers on an official end may contribute to it, or maybe the internal storage
messed up from being formated and flashing roms so many times... I don't know what the real cause is, but after leaving my gtab to sit around for months, I decided it'd be nice to have something larger than my galaxy nexus to browse on again.. I updated to the JB ROM on here and if I can get things rolling, I'll usually run into force closes and just taking forever for any apps to start. Seems to be the same or worse when switching to ICS or even GB. I had one of the hacked up Honeycomb ROMs before this, which is what I figured was the problem at first. Seeing so many good things being said with newer stuff, I'm beginning to think its something with my device.

Any advice?