Ampe a10

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 rolled11s

rolled11s

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

I am a newbie, I have the ampe a10 10.1 it is so slow on wi fi I want to toss it. I have read all the comments on rooting. I would love to be able to do this. I have tried and can't seem to make it. I really would like to learn how to do it. I just need help step by step in lame mans terms lol sorry

#2 jeanne085

jeanne085

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hi there, I am in the same boat. I also have almost everything force close on me as well. I see asll this stuff about rooting & firmware & flashing but I have no clue what it means, so of coarse, how to do it. And yes, lame mans terms would make it work a WHOLE lot easier :)

I am a newbie, I have the ampe a10 10.1 it is so slow on wi fi I want to toss it. I have read all the comments on rooting. I would love to be able to do this. I have tried and can't seem to make it. I really would like to learn how to do it. I just need help step by step in lame mans terms lol sorry

#3 suffix

suffix

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

There is no easy way. You have to basically learn what everything means to know what it is you're doing. Read through these forums (use the search!) also google a lot and then it should might make sense.

But while you're thinking about doing that, think that it took me almost a month to set up my Ampe A10, and it still pretty much sucks. But considering the price, I got what I paid for I suppose.

Congratulations on your purchase I guess, lol

#4 ManuelR

ManuelR

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

There is no easy way. You have to basically learn what everything means to know what it is you're doing. Read through these forums (use the search!) also google a lot and then it should might make sense.

But while you're thinking about doing that, think that it took me almost a month to set up my Ampe A10, and it still pretty much sucks. But considering the price, I got what I paid for I suppose.

Congratulations on your purchase I guess, lol

Well Sufix can you tell us how to tune up our Sanei N10.... please....

Thanks in advance

#5 suffix

suffix

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

I will start a thread where we could collect everyone's tips. I will try to cover these particular subjects myself:

- Best ROM (in my opinion AOKP ICS)
- Pimp My Rom
- Additional ROM tweaks (AOKP / CM9 / CM10)
- Useful Apps
- Best-running Apps, Games, Launchers etc

#6 paranoicb

paranoicb

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAthens - Greece

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

i would like to root my ampe A10 single core too.
Can anyone help with some links ?

#7 ataxy

ataxy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

look around there are allready tons of post with the answer to your question on the actual page that you posted this....
Ampei A10/Sanei N10 with CM10+tweak

#8 paranoicb

paranoicb

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAthens - Greece

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

i tried with superoneclick to root it and it stucks in task 7 all the time.
I'm new to the android enviroment and its a little bit tricky to me.

What mode is better ?
By installing a CFW from the scratch or by rooting it with superoneclick
superuser app in info says that SU binary is missing.
please help

#9 robsterwc

robsterwc

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hi there

for single core, can try unlock root

for dual core, may want to read this thread
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1992178

#10 Jhn

Jhn

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hey guys, a question, I recently purchased a 16GB tablet a10 Ampe, everything works fine, but I noticed that restarts at times, and I think that is when I activate the wifi, I have not seen either, but know that should that restart, only happens at times.

thank you very much

#11 evelhorn

evelhorn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

I updated my firmware to the 4.04 from this forum and it solved pretty much everything you have mentioned

#12 natedoggaz

natedoggaz

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

When you update the firmware to 4.04 - do you have to reinstall all the apps you downloaded?

I remember when I had my Samsung GS2 upgraded from JB to ICS I had to reinstall everything - not sure if this is the same situation...

What types of issues did you experience before you upgraded fo 4.04?
my browser is extremely slow - and the whole device has become very slow overall - (even the Angry Birds dont want to smoothly fly through the air!!!)

ND

#13 evelhorn

evelhorn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Sorry man but i dont remember if I had to or not. But even if u have to its worth it. The benefits r unbelievable

#14 suffix

suffix

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

Yeah you have to reinstall all apps when you flash a new rom, but all media (pictures, music, video etc) and app files should stay.

#15 PYNS

PYNS

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hi, it should but actually doesn't. When you flash official ROMs with LiveSuit, it formats/wipes the whole tablet, including sdcard. So to be on the safe side I'd advise you to backup all your SD contents and restore them once flashed.

Regards,