• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 realhommie

realhommie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

Hi guys.

Has anyone attached a mouse, a keyboard or a thumb drive to this tablet? I still haven't tried, but according to the specifications, it should work.

Best.

Edited by realhommie, 15 September 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#2 realhommie

realhommie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

Well, I'll reply myself.

I tried the usb host capability with the Official Gemei firmware 2.3.4.

I plugged in a keyboard, a mouse and a thumb drive separately. The tablet immediately recognized each device. Even more interesting: I plugged a usb hub and attached a mouse and keyboard and they worked together!

The only limitation I found is that the mouse doesn't rotate with landscape mode. So, you can only use it in portrait mode.

Real

#3 Shy71275

Shy71275

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Well, I'll reply myself.

I tried the usb host capability with the Official Gemei firmware 2.3.4.

I plugged in a keyboard, a mouse and a thumb drive separately. The tablet immediately recognized each device. Even more interesting: I plugged a usb hub and attached a mouse and keyboard and they worked together!

The only limitation I found is that the mouse doesn't rotate with landscape mode. So, you can only use it in portrait mode.

Real

hello Real,
i assume that you have a gemei g6. as per this posthttp://www.slatedroid.com/topic/38333-how-to-unbrick-smartq-tablets/page__p__496817#entry496817 i need to understand how to load the official software 2.3.4 through sd.
unfortunately i've bricked the tablet (when i try to turn it on it's died,i tried also to push the reset button as well but without success),then i have to doing recognize the sd module. how can i do it?
thanks in advance!
shy

Edited by Shy71275, 14 January 2013 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users