-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
97RQ N90FHDRK U9GT5,VISTURE V97HD
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD RC3 , SKYDIVER , CUBEX ,JELLYCUBE
PIPO MAX M1- AOSON M11 - PIPO U1
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1
CHUWI V99, VIDO N90FHD, Cube U9GTV, VISTURE 4HD RK3066 RETINA ROMS ONLY
DANERICK ROM, LUNATIC, MetroBleach

Check Out my Webpage www.andydarkroom.site90.com

Darkrickpr EASY ADB BATCH TOOL (RELEASED TEST 1 CHECK MY WEBPAGE)
( Is your Tablet STUCK in BOOT animation, your volume key wont help you get to CWM or Bootloader. You don't know how to use adb shell commands. Then this it the tool you will need

HOW TO INSTALL MY ROMS ON CWM RECOVERY

HOW TO INSTALL CWM RECOVERY ON RK3066 RETINA TABLET VIDEO

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#122 cubeu23gt

cubeu23gt

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

No! With all firmware! I have to find a way to reset to the bottom of the tablet!

#123 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

Do you remember when the tablet was working fine before you upgrade it it was android 4.0.4 right then you flash it to the last fw 1.06 that is 4.1 and the problem start rigth. There are to version or the CUBE 8inch I think there not called the same one is U9GT3 CHERRY IPS SCREEN and yours u23gt should not be IPS SCREEN. They shoul be same hardware but WiFi module could be different and power controller could be also this Chinese manufacture alway do tablet different version without notice so I could think they did a different u23gt that you have try the u9gt3 firmware both ics and jb and flash it using restore so it format all the partition thas my last idea :(

Sent from my HTC Holiday using Tapatalk 2

Edited by darkrickpr, 15 February 2013 - 08:56 AM.

My Allwinner A31 Custom Roms
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

( Is your Tablet STUCK in BOOT animation, your volume key wont help you get to CWM or Bootloader. You don't know how to use adb shell commands. Then this it the tool you will need

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#124 cubeu23gt

cubeu23gt

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

Do you remember when the tablet was working fine before you upgrade it it was android 4.0.4 right then you flash it to the last fw 1.06 that is 4.1 and the problem start rigth. There are to version or the CUBE 8inch I think there not called the same one is U9GT3 CHERRY IPS SCREEN and yours u23gt should not be IPS SCREEN. They shoul be same hardware but WiFi module could be different and power controller could be also this Chinese manufacture alway do tablet different version without notice so I could think they did a different u23gt that you have try the u9gt3 firmware both ics and jb and flash it using restore so it format all the partition thas my last idea :(

ok so I have to install the firmware for cube u9gt3? If so, which one? I can give you the download?

#125 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

thast the idea to test it http://www.arctablet...dated-20121120/
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#126 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

remember to use the restore option on the RK Batch tool and once the PC detect the tablet plug the AC adapter. let hope this works

Edited by darkrickpr, 15 February 2013 - 10:49 AM.

Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#127 benhoze

benhoze

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

remember to use the restore option on the RK Batch tool and once the PC detect the tablet plug the AC adapter. let hope this works

i installed u9gt3, but with this is rom is also have the same problem: no wifi, and not powering on without usb or charger...

#128 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

HAVE YOU TRY ANDROID COMMANDER I THINK YOU COULD TRY AND REPLACE THE LIBS MODULES FROM MY GENERICK ROM V7rc1 TO YOUR TABLET /SYSTEM/LIBS/MODULES/ AND REBOOT LETS SEE IF THE DRIVER GETS UP
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#129 benhoze

benhoze

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

i replaced it, but then it wont boot up, freezed at boot screen, so dont solve it..but thx

#130 benhoze

benhoze

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

After i probed almost every firmware, rom, method, etc....i have the SOLUTION!!!!
I searched for this problem on a lot of forums, android pages and other sites without any success, anyway thanks darkrickpr for helping us:)
On the official cube site: 51cube.com, there is a forum, but its chinesee...I registered to the forum and translated with google translater everything. Read topics for a week and probe to understand what they wroted there. I figured out that there is a model: U23GT-S and i think its not the same as a simple U23GT..it has the same specifics, but not the same...so all the firmwares, that on the web are not good for your tablet..dont probe to restore, upgrade it. I found a topic today, there somebody asked for firmware for U23GT-S and talked about U23GT, i dont know what he talked about, because the translater dont translate propertly..but there was a reply, that contained a link, which was the following: http://pan.baidu.com...1&uk=4247401569
At this site you can se a lot of files for tablets and at the end of this folder you can find this: U23GT-S_酷比V1.02_gt827-20130114.电量检测不准、少拍照图标问题、去掉搜狐、天猫、人人HDAPK.img
Honestly i dont know what the *smile this file is, but this .img is the firmware which your tablet needs. This contains android 4.1, also JB but the version is V1.02..and the date is 2013.01.14. I dont understand whats this firmware, i couldnt find it anywhere on the net, but i searched everywhere cube u23gt firmwares for almost a week. I think this isnt rooted, so we have to root it if want a rooted android, but dont install any rooted firmwares from other sites.

So anybody, who have the following problem with her/his Cube U23GT:
You just installed the newest U23GT firmware (actually 1.06), or maybe not the newest, maybe any other firmware, like 1.04, 1.05....official or rooted official or maybe other rom/modded versions. So you installed and then your tablet: CANT POWER ON WITHOUT CHARGER OR USB CABLE AND CANT TURN ON WIFI!!!
Just download from here: http://pan.baidu.com...1&uk=4247401569 the following file: U23GT-S_酷比V1.02_gt827-20130114.电量检测不准、少拍照图标问题、去掉搜狐、天猫、人人HDAPK.img and flash it (with restore button) with RK Batch tool! And your tablet will work again as before! :)
Also direct link for the .img: http://www.baidupcs....expires=8h&sh=1
If dont work the link then search on the site the file :)
Im very happy now and hate that i get a model that isnt the same as a simple u23gt and nobody tells it...
I think this firmware is for the newer models, because i bought it on 2013 feubrary, or maybe the black and the white one isnt only in color different. I have a white one. So i think in the future there will be some user, buyer, who will have the same problem, if anybody see a problem like this, link this reply:)
  • cubeu23gt likes this

#131 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

nice you got it working i will download it and make a rooted sytem and remove any app not needed.im sure that now youshould get CWM recovery installed now that we have the kernel and boot made for your tablet
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#132 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

here is the cwm if you still wanna try it http://androtab.info...ockchip/rk3066/ ONLY USE THE Generic ramdisk-only image RK30GENERIC_CWM.zip
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#133 cubeu23gt

cubeu23gt

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

Thanks for everything. To make the root but how do I do now?

#134 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

Thanks for everything. To make the root but how do I do now?

You can use zhuodashi its in Chinese but it work very nice also superoneclick 2.3.3 could work google it
http://m.ulozto.net/...-2-17-setup-exe

• cubeu23gt likes this
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#135 yoyoinscotland

yoyoinscotland

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

After i probed almost every firmware, rom, method, etc....i have the SOLUTION!!!!
I searched for this problem on a lot of forums, android pages and other sites without any success, anyway thanks darkrickpr for helping us:)
On the official cube site: 51cube.com, there is a forum, but its chinesee...I registered to the forum and translated with google translater everything. Read topics for a week and probe to understand what they wroted there. I figured out that there is a model: U23GT-S and i think its not the same as a simple U23GT..it has the same specifics, but not the same...so all the firmwares, that on the web are not good for your tablet..dont probe to restore, upgrade it. I found a topic today, there somebody asked for firmware for U23GT-S and talked about U23GT, i dont know what he talked about, because the translater dont translate propertly..but there was a reply, that contained a link, which was the following: http://pan.baidu.com...1&uk=4247401569
At this site you can se a lot of files for tablets and at the end of this folder you can find this: U23GT-S_酷比V1.02_gt827-20130114.电量检测不准、少拍照图标问题、去掉搜狐、天猫、人人HDAPK.img
Honestly i dont know what the *smile this file is, but this .img is the firmware which your tablet needs. This contains android 4.1, also JB but the version is V1.02..and the date is 2013.01.14. I dont understand whats this firmware, i couldnt find it anywhere on the net, but i searched everywhere cube u23gt firmwares for almost a week. I think this isnt rooted, so we have to root it if want a rooted android, but dont install any rooted firmwares from other sites.

So anybody, who have the following problem with her/his Cube U23GT:
You just installed the newest U23GT firmware (actually 1.06), or maybe not the newest, maybe any other firmware, like 1.04, 1.05....official or rooted official or maybe other rom/modded versions. So you installed and then your tablet: CANT POWER ON WITHOUT CHARGER OR USB CABLE AND CANT TURN ON WIFI!!!
Just download from here: http://pan.baidu.com...1&uk=4247401569 the following file: U23GT-S_酷比V1.02_gt827-20130114.电量检测不准、少拍照图标问题、去掉搜狐、天猫、人人HDAPK.img and flash it (with restore button) with RK Batch tool! And your tablet will work again as before! :)
Also direct link for the .img: http://www.baidupcs....expires=8h&sh=1
If dont work the link then search on the site the file :)
Im very happy now and hate that i get a model that isnt the same as a simple u23gt and nobody tells it...
I think this firmware is for the newer models, because i bought it on 2013 feubrary, or maybe the black and the white one isnt only in color different. I have a white one. So i think in the future there will be some user, buyer, who will have the same problem, if anybody see a problem like this, link this reply:)

Hi Benhoze

I wish to thank you for posting your issue online, I had exactly the same problem as you and I thought I had broken the new tablet that I had received. I flashed a rooted rom version 1.05 and 1.06 for cube U23GT into my tablet thinking it was a Cube U23GT, the tablet would only start up with the main plugged in or with the USB, as soon as I unplugged it it would switch itself off and it wouldn't start with the power button.
So in fact my tablet is a U23GT-S but at the back of the tablet it noted U23T, it is misleading so anyone else get court, watch out.
Anyway as soon as I restored the tablet with the file that you mentioned, the table started to work normally again. So once again thank you for posting your issue as it solved mine.
The rom for this tablet hasn't got english option in the keyboard and input method? do we know how to add this?
Many Thanks
Yoyo

#136 benhoze

benhoze

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

You can use zhuodashi its in Chinese but it work very nice also superoneclick 2.3.3 could work google it
http://m.ulozto.net/...-2-17-setup-exe

can you please upload the rooted firmware? i cant root it with these programs :S
  • cubeu23gt likes this

#137 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

can you please upload the rooted firmware? i cant root it with these programs :S

sure i will soon upload it
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#138 cubeu23gt

cubeu23gt

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

Well i do not know the root! You can upload the firmware just rooted? Thank's.

#139 sergey gradov

sergey gradov

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

Please tell me, do I understand correctly that at U23GT you can put the CWM from U9GT4 using the SuperOneclick? Thank you. :good:

#140 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

Please tell me, do I understand correctly that at U23GT you can put the CWM from U9GT4 using the SuperOneclick? Thank you. :good:

superoneClick is just to give your tablet root access and has nothing to do with CWM recoverys nor wont install it on you tablet
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE