10 INCH! Android ROCKCHIP IROBOT Tablet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 drs101

drs101

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

just got one of these and am wondering how to check specs to see if they match advertised, how do I know if I can install custom firmware, and what is the best way to prep the battery? turn it on and let it run put then a full charge?New 10 INCH! Android ROCKCHIP IROBOT Tablet PC UK STOCK on ########### (end time 04-Sep-10 09:36:16 BST)thanksDan

#2 drs101

drs101

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:30 AM

Ok an update, sorted all out now, flashed with Rogerbraun (cheers) Hybrid 5.2 for 10 inch aPad, mounted and formatted the memory, installed a few pdf apps and android comic viewer and started to use.This is where it goes wrong, tablet is low and unresponsive even with the custom firmware, speakers may as well not be there, comics only opened very rarely and all my rpg pdf's refused to open regardless of program. This was my experience with the stock firmware also, but noticed a real improvement after flashing the custom, maybe its the extra size as I know from reading here that many love their apad's, due to the fact that I wanted it for my pdf and comic collection it had to go go back and s I paid cash to a local seller it went straight back and a full refund was kindly given.well I guess that is my little foray into the the world of the apad, I wish you all luck.Dan

#3 stephen0205

stephen0205

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:41 PM

thats a shame,i was considering that 10 inch one until i decided that the wits a81e seems to be the only one with a cortex, only a 7 inch but eh its reliable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users