• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#81 detroit1

detroit1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

I installed the 1130 firmware and when I open Browser, I see a message saying installing flash player but it is not installing it

If I go to a site like speakeasy, I will see a message saying you need flash player

before updating this firmware I could go to that site and see everything because the flash player was installed\

How do I install Flash Player; this is an important feature that I had just a few minutes ago before updating the firmware

there are still Apps like Slingplayer, Mixzing ,Adobe Flash Player 11, Facebook etc that keep saying not compatible with this version

when I got my tablet with the 1010 firmware, I could go to playstore and install slingplayer, mixzing and many others

seems like the last 2 firmwares have decreased the amount of apps you can download from the play store

this makes NO sense whatsoever. The Flash Player is very important

#82 detroit1

detroit1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

I was able to find the apk version of adobe flash player and installed it and now the browser works on Browser and Dolphin mini but not on Chrome

#83 Ada_CZ

Ada_CZ

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Use JB SCRIPT application.
With that, you can easilly root JB 4.1 device, and also - add adobe flash player, and remove chinese apps. (tested on n70s)

edit:2 fast96: Yes, you are definitely right.

Edited by Ada_CZ, 28 December 2012 - 03:55 PM.

#84 fast96

fast96

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

Use JB SCRIPT application.
With this, you can easilly root JB 4.1 devise, and also - add adobe flash player, and remove chinese apps. (tested on n70s)

The directions for JB Script is on the first page of this thread.

Bear in mind this thread is for the N70, The N70HD has different hardware, so some things won't go as intended, or may need further attention. About the only thing in common with these 3 tablets is the processor. They all have slightly different firmware. If messing with your tablets firmware is what you choose to do, realize it may be a big learning experience.
We have saved significant cash with these tablets, but they are not Ipads, Kindle Fire HDs, or Samsung Galaxy Tabs.

Edited by fast96, 28 December 2012 - 03:39 PM.

Samsung Gtab2 10.1 P5113 w/CM11

Samsung S4 w/CM10.2

#85 Westy182

Westy182

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Can anyone tell me how to put an N70S into flash mode please. I've tried the Volume+ key as described on page 1 but this doesn't do anything. I then read that the volume keys have been switched on the N70S compared to the N70 so I tried Volume-. Now when I use the Volume- key and plug the USB into my PC it just boots up the device! Howw long should I hold the button for? Do I need to release it at a certain time?

#86 fast96

fast96

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

I no longer have the N70S here (grand daughter), But the instructions on the first page says to hold the volume+ button while you plug in the usb cable. I would assume you need to hold it till something happens on the tablet (symbol or text). then you have to use the PC to flash it. What are you trying to flash, because there are different instructions for different tasks?

Samsung S4 w/CM10.2

#87 Westy182

Westy182

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

I no longer have the N70S here (grand daughter), But the instructions on the first page says to hold the volume+ button while you plug in the usb cable. I would assume you need to hold it till something happens on the tablet (symbol or text). then you have to use the PC to flash it. What are you trying to flash, because there are different instructions for different tasks?

Thanks. I'm trying to just upgrade to the newest firmware.

I've tried all the buttons now and holding them for different lengths of time but still no joy. I've had advise from another forum too but I just can't get it into flash mode.

There must be a knack to this as I'm sure it shouldn't be this difficult!

#88 fast96

fast96

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

Usually you have to hold one of the volume buttons then hold the power button until you get the desired result.

Samsung S4 w/CM10.2

#89 Westy182

Westy182

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

Usually you have to hold one of the volume buttons then hold the power button until you get the desired result.

Thanks for your help but I'm still having issues. I've tried a combination of all the keys and also waiting different amount of times before plugging in the USB. I did manage to get a picture of a green android laying on it's back with a red warning triangle above him at one point but still no green square in the Batch tool :(

#90 Westy182

Westy182

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

SORTED.

I tried it on XP (was trying Win7) and it worked 1st time.

I've upgraded to the latest firmware so hopefully this will sort out my stability issues.

Thanks all for your help.

#91 fast96

fast96

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Good old XP, LOL
I just tried windows 8 on my pc, don' even go there. What a P.O.S.

Samsung S4 w/CM10.2

#92 frtsan

frtsan

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

hello i read evreything in this topic but. i couldnt start the rk batch tool. it says "loading confing file failed" than the program opened in chinesee. when i try to show the .img file to the program it says "rkbatchtool has stapped working" and it closed. please help me about this stituation.