It solves both issues i found. I spent some hours on troubleshooting:
* why Marcero's OC1B1 was working with no sound
* why WolfMod's 2.9 was working with flipped rotation
* how both interacts
The result is here: a working kernel for TeamDRH JB 5.3a
This is more integration than develop, but it is ok. Simply flash it with CWM after TeamDRH rom.
Technically, this is Team WolfMod 2.9 kernel, with Antibyte/Marcero tweaks (wifi led is CF activity, NV 3.0 codecs) and TeamDRH default build.prop.
LIMITATIONS ARE IDENTICALS TO TEAM WOLFMOD KERNEL 2.9: no HDMI, no MIC, SOD-resistant...
I also added some applications i use often (GoLauncher + GoBackup, SetCpu, EStrongs, live wallpapers), and set the boot animation to CM10 one. Feel free to remove them of course.
- added recompiled modules by iCy. Theses modules are compliants with 2.6.39 kernel
- not necessary better than 1.2. This is based on WolfMod kernel 2.7 which is sometimes fluider than 2.9
- modules lzo_*.ko and zram.ko are now compatibles with this kernel
- WIFI name is now correct (was 00:00:00:00:00:00 previously)
- DPI default is set to 120
- no more included apps (so you 'll use your own/native launcher)
- Dalvik commonly admitted values for Hannspad: heap size=98MB, heap growth limit=48MB, start size=5MB
1.2: (based on WolfMod 2.9)
1.2b: (based on WolfMod 2.7)
1.3: (with iCy modules)
This post has been edited by Graveen: 24 February 2013 - 12:50 PM