Just following instructions from GW in post #68:
1. Get the CWM-Recovery program on the device (if not already installed)
2. Boot into CWM
3. Use “adb push” to copy the following backed-up files from the factory WPDN to the “bricked” unit:
4. Use “adb shell” to flash the existing partitions with the .img files:
flash_image bootloader /path/to/bootloader.img
flash_image kernel /path/to/kernel.img
flash_image id /path/to/id.img
flash_image ramdisk /path/to/ramdisk.img
5. Reboot the device and boot back into CWM-Recovery
6. Use “adb shell” to connect to the device and run “dmesg” and verify that the disk partitions are correctly setup. The message “mtd: partition ‘userdata’ is out of reach — disabled” should NOT be shown.
7. Use “adb shell” to create /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/<date> on the SDcard in the “bricked” WPDN, then use “adb push” to copy the Nandroid backup files to the device. NOTE: the sdcard may need to be manually mounted in the adb shell using mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard
8. At this point, the SDcard should be setup with the files in order to correctly run a restore using Nandroid within CWM-Recovery. Using the CWM-Recovery menu, restore the system. It should complete successfully.
9. Reboot into a normal startup. The device should be in its factory state. The contents of the internal SDcard will need to be updated as well. One of the partitions contains a bunch of application files (with a .apk extension) and the other partition should be able to be mounted when the WPDN is connected to a desktop computer. Use “adb push” to push the .apk files to /data/app (where the factory software mounts the application directory that lives on the internal SDcard).
10. Use a desktop computer to copy the factory media files onto the drive that gets mounted on the desktop when the WPDN is connected via USB.
11. Reboot, and the WPDN should almost be back in its factory settings. Only the recovery program is different from the “factory” configuration. Use “adb shell” to copy the recovery.img file over to the device, flash it (adb shell flash_image recovery recovery.img) and reboot into recovery mode. The little Android screen should appear, not the CWM-Restore boot screen.
12. Recovery and restoration is complete.