Android Tablets Forum banner

Walmart WPDN R7T40WWHF1 firmware

119K views 240 replies 64 participants last post by  RRA 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I received my walmart WPDN R7T40WWHF1 yesterday, and started to analyze it to see if we can do anything about the bricked units and also decide if mods are safe and perhaps cook some up if needed.

It looks very much like my other WPDNs, has the same accessories, same charger NO charger is different, it has a 5v charger, not a 12v charger like the older units. I haven't opened it up to see if it is different or not. From the outside, it looks and smells the same.

ADB does work (as expected) and I searched everything for a copy of the original firmware, and there is none on the unit. This is different from the other WPDNs, which had a copy of their original firmware on their internal sdcard.

Tried the pc updater on the Pandigital web site, and it said no updates were available for this model. Browsing the updater found no models for firmware versions that appeared close. As we already knew, there is nothing on the mirror site either.

THANKS PANDIGITAL, ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE SCREWED YOUR CUSTOMERS leaving them no way to recover a messed up unit. Either they are just slow releasing it, or this is intentional to try to stop anyone from making modifications. It is a short-sided decision, as we have already seen the bricked units being returned when they probably could have just been reflashed to fix them. But for $67, what do you expect?

I put in busybox so I could get some additional linux commands going that I needed, and searched around a bit. While the firmware was not there, there was a flash log file there that indicated the firmware file name they used was:

C1SL20_20120224_B_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.zip

Not sure what the C1 means but we knew about the SL_20_20120224 part from the settings panel. Looks like they may have flashed from an external sdcard initially then removed it?

There is a new fused section /cache which does have a zip file in it, but that zip only has the user apps and the initial user data in it, nothing really of value.

Bottom line seems to be that until we can find the firmware zip for this thing, we are probably on hold.

If someone wants to send me a bricked unit, I would be willing to try to manually fuse a recovery image into it which might get the unit back enough to put one of the 2011 firmwares in it until we can do better.

I did snatch the user & system apps out of it, the build.prop (nothing unusual there), and the framework - all with an eye towards a set of modular flashes for gapps etc like we had for the 2011 versions. I could proceed with this, but with no firmware available to flash back to if something goes wrong, I am reluctant to do this and would still consider any updates to these units on hold till further notice.

I am going to update the wiki a little bit with some info about this box and point it to this thread.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I received my walmart WPDN R7T40WWHF1 yesterday, ...snip ...

THANKS PANDIGITAL, ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE SCREWED YOUR CUSTOMERS leaving them no way to recover a messed up unit. Either they are just slow releasing it, or this is intentional to try to stop anyone from making modifications. It is a short-sided decision, as we have already seen the bricked units being returned when they probably could have just been reflashed to fix them. But for $67, what do you expect? ...snip...

I am going to update the wiki a little bit with some info about this box and point it to this thread.
Thanks for going above and beyond to help the community, mac1_131!

You truly deserve the hero status. Welcome back.

#3 ·
OK I think I may have successfully reverse engineered the C1SL20_20120224_B_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.zip firmware. It was a major pain, having to go into the unit I bought and snatch all the block images, then try to figure out where inside the flash ram block the images really ended, use a hex editor to trim the files, get them saved off to files, and finally use them to build a new ROM.

I can't guarantee it will work, but if you are bricked anyway, you really don't have anything to use.

I would prefer to get someone to test it out before I put it out in the wild. I do have one copy of the kernel only posted, and am waiting to hear back if that works or not.

I made two versions of this - one with the regular recovery and the other with the clockwork recovery.

So stay tuned, hopefully help is on the way soon. If someone that is bricked but thinks their unit may not be totally bricked wants to try one, speak up and I will give you the link. Once a couple people can confirm it works, I will post the link here.

In order to even try this, you will either need to have ADB working, or possibly have an external sdcard that you can put the flash on and hope your unit works enough to find the file. I think they might, because at least one person got clockwork recovery to flash, which is a real good sign. It may be that most of the bricked units are just not finding any file to flash because there isn't one, and with a messed up flash and no flash found to try to recover to, they just aren't doing anything.

#55 ·
Okay let me say at the beginning I am a first time poster/replier, just registered today, so bear with me if I'm not doing this right. I have a Walmart PDN the white one just like you. Picked up two yesterday for the kids for Xmas and after fiddling with one for a little while me and the wife are thinking we might like a couple ourselves (she likes facebook) although I know I want to root mine and get Google Play access which is how I found myself searching this thread. So to the point, I'll be your guinea pig. I did notice another post during my browsing about the Open Platform Kit released recently by Pandigital, and have downloaded it though before I try anything I wanted to get some direction from someone who knows what they are talking about. I probably would use mine in the future to get into development and I am a quick study when it comes to tech stuff and eager to experiment, especially since all I'm risking at this point is $60.

So to the specifics so you know what I've got:

Under "About Device" it reads

Model Number: PD_Novel
Firmware version: PDC1_20120323_B_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP
Kernel version: 2.6.29 cl1row@ubuntu BSP_3_01_005_20120323 Fri Mar 23 19:21:11 CST 2012
Build number: PD_Novel 2012.03.23
Device ID: 7020000412704245

I have second PDN of the same type that I will leave untouched for comparison purposes. I am happy to do this via PM or email if that's quicker and you can post updates in the forums for everyones benefit.

#4 ·
Latest developments:

1. Ths Wiki has been updated with some info concerning this latest Novel, which has several subtle differences from the older units. The Wiki points back to this thread. I have a feeling this will become one of those threads where the latest info will be in the first post, and will get updated as things happen.

2. The kernel has been successfully recovered out of a virgin unit and the first bricked unit has been recovered.

3. As a result of a known good kernel, I am close to reverse engineering a full flash that may be able to be used to fix any bricks still out there.

4. KG's Gapps flash is confirmed to work, but it is still risky since no flash is available (yet) to restore the unit if things go wrong. If you must do it, this flash will restore your framework and build.prop (with an SDK of 7) back to their original settings. If you feel have to do it, and you understand the risks, make sure you flash this after your get the market working.

This flash will fix a bad kernel (only). This link is for the kernel by itself to flash in using adb.

5. A general comment, the number of apps that the market will offer to an SDK of 7 is dwindling, as more and more app developers are insisting on a newer version of Android. The same thing is happening to iPhone, by the way.

#6 ·
first try the reset button with a paper clip in the top

then see if the charge light comes on when you charge it (that is a good sign if it does)

plug it into your computer and see if windows recognizes it (does it ding when you plug it in)

if your computer recognizes it, I can help you get adb (android debug bridge) running on it and we should be able to flash the recovery partitions and the kernel manually, then you can reflash it with the firmware I have made from mine that hopefully will bring it back

let me know the answers to the above questions.

I think we can get it back, at least one has been brought back so far

#8 ·
first try the reset button with a paper clip in the top

then see if the charge light comes on when you charge it (that is a good sign if it does)

This is ok

plug it into your computer and see if windows recognizes it (does it ding when you plug it in)

The computer reconizes

if your computer recognizes it, I can help you get adb (android debug bridge) running on it and we should be able to flash the recovery partitions and the kernel manually, then you can reflash it with the firmware I have made from mine that hopefully will bring it back

let me know the answers to the above questions.

I think we can get it back, at least one has been brought back so far
Hi
All about the questions happen like you said,

Please let me know the proccess to recover the pnd

Thank you very much

#9 ·
OK if it dings when you plug it into your computer, then adb (android debug bridge) will probably work

you need to get adb. adb is a small part of the android sdk (software development kit) but you don't need the whole sdk

it takes three files to run adb - adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll and AdbWinUsbApi.dll. you need to make a folder (make it easy, lets say C:\adb) and put those three files in it

to make it easy for you, I zipped those three files and you can get them here

then you need to open a command prompt, and change directory to that folder - cd \adb

then run this command "adb devices" in the command prompt window (with the Novel plugged in) and see if it finds it

if it does, then you can proceed to manually flash the recovery image and the kernel image, which will probably be enough to reboot the thing

download the kernel here
download the recovery.img here

put both those files in the same folder (C:\adb)

run these adb commands with the Novel connected:

adb remount
adb push recovery.img /data/misc
adb push kernel /data/misc
adb shell flash_image recovery /data/misc/recovery.img
adb shell flash_image kernel /data/misc/kernel
adb shell reboot

see if it reboots, if it does, then you are unbricked, but you still have more work to do. you probably need to reflash the whole thing to get all the junk out of the file system from the previous flash

I would suggest putting in clockwork recovery, which is a better recovery than the stock one, especially if you plan on contonuing to mess with the unit. if you just want it back and you will never mess with it again, stick with the stock recovery. but if you do plan on flashing it again with gapps (market) or something like that, then download this, and copy it with windows (do not unzip it) to the sdcard (PD_Novel) and then flash it in. that will install clockwork recovery which is much more forgiving to flashing mishaps

let me know how all this goes and then I will have the full flash ready for you to try. you will be the first to try it I think

#10 ·
thanks for the pin mrs burnout

I am looking for a beta tester to test a full flash for one of these units. I have something that I am pretty sure will work, but I am not willing to flash my unit because it is better that we have an untouched one for the time being

I have a version that puts in clockwork recovery, and one that puts in the standard (semi-useless) recovery

this may be a situation where you have to flash it twice to get the user apps to go in, due to the partitioning in half of the internal sdcard

the original firmware had a zip file in it that contained the user apps, and somehow it unpacked it during installation after the card was partitioned. but without access to the real original firmware, I can't see how they did that.

so I made a version that might do what the original did, in other words, it has a blank user data image (like the original) and it contains the zip file of the user apps in the cache image and hopefully it will magically extract the user apps like it is supposed to

if that fails, I have another version that does have the userdata image fully populated. that is the one that will likely have to be flashed twice, because the first time it is going to re-partition the card, and wipe out all the user data that just got flashed. the second time you flash it, it should see the card is already paritioned and leave it alone and not blow away all the user apps

so actually there are four flashes ready:

blank user data with standard recovery
blank user data with clockwork recovery
populated user data with standard recovery (flash it twice)
populated user data with clockwork recovery (flash it twice)

before I put these in the wild, I am looking for someone who I can pm or email the links to privately, and your willingness to test them all. my hope is the ones with the blank user data that only need to be flashed once will work correctly, then I can get rid of the ones have will need to be flashed twice. but that won't be known until someone tries them.

hopefully someone that was previously bricked and partially recovered will step forward to try these. these are what you need to get fully back to the original state.

if they work, then it will be safe to flash the gapps and the rest of the a la carte mods since we know you can flash back to original, and we can move forward again

of course, if Pandigital would just release the dang firmware none of this would be needed...

#85 ·
Hi i'm new to the whole PD world and i tried flashing my device and got the same prob. So far this is what i know:
-The screen is black
-the device can connect to the usb both internal n SD card
-i can hear the sound wen the device is connected
-i am able to shutdown n start up
-the command prompt cannot find the device...could some1 please help.

how do i get the cmd prompt to recognize the device, without being able to c anything on the screen and get the problem resolved

Attachments

#13 ·
@mac1-131
Thank you so much for all the work you have put in here and for getting the WPDN from walmart to do it with.
You are by far the most capable with a wallyworld WPDN and I am in envy of how you reverse engineered the image.
I look forward to the possibilities of a mod in the future and hope to see more from you in the future on here

Thank you MS Burnout for the recognition that Mac deserved. This was no fun task I am sure and all because
Pandigital wont give up what they are obligated to.
Thanks again,
Erik

#14 ·
Thanks for the work Mac1-131. My unit is either broke or bricked: Charge light RED when plugged in then turns GREEN after a few minutes. I get a blank screen only (no ADB connection) when power switch is toggled. I have tried reset, VOL-UP + Power, VOL-UP + Power + Reset, and unplugging the battery with no luck. I would like to try your firmware before returning the unit.

#15 ·
Bought this model from Walmart based on their description of 1G RAM + 4G internal storage. What a false claim that turned out to be. 1M RAM available out of the box. Can't download a thing.
I am greatly looking forward to seeing a working flash that will make this thing useable.

#16 ·
Couple things willichan...

First, it is 4gb. There IS a 4gb sdcard inside it. BUT... the OS partitions it in two, 2gb available to the system to install apps (/data/app), and 2gb user space available to you (/PD_Novel).

What I think is happening to you (and everyone else) is that many - but not all - apps look for user space to store some of their data on. Since these are generic apps written for Android, they expect that user space to be called /sdcard. The way Pandigital mounts the sdcards, the internal user space is NOT /sdcard - it is /PD_Novel. This makes the apps think no space is available to them.

I don't know why Pandigital did this. On the older units, they were not this way. Internal was /sdcard and external was /PD_Novel. But starting in 2011, when they went completely open platform, they reversed them.

So if you don't have an external card, some of the apps panic and won't install or won't work.

I think the easy way out of your problem is to just buy and put in an external sdcard. They are cheap enough. Then the apps will be happier and I think you will find it works much batter.

Remember - it's really just an eReader, and running other 3rd party apps is a bonus and YMMV.

#18 ·
Ahhh... that's new information. I have both (old and new) and when I go to settings, SD card & Device storage settings, the old original Novel says 246mb available. df says 192mb for /data

On the new walmart Novel, settings says .89gb (890mb) and df says 192mb for /data

So both of my units are identical - both new and old show 192512K for /data

How are you seeing the lower amount you are quoting?

#20 ·
here is mount:

rootfs / rootfs ro 0 0
tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,mode=755 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,mode=600 0 0
proc /proc proc rw 0 0
sysfs /sys sysfs rw 0 0
tmpfs /sqlite_stmt_journals tmpfs rw,size=4096k 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock5 /system yaffs2 ro 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock7 /data yaffs2 rw,nosuid,nodev 0 0
/dev/block/mtdblock6 /cache yaffs2 rw,nosuid,nodev 0 0
/dev/mlc /data/app vfat rw,uid=1000,gid=1000,fmask=0000,dmask=0000,allow_utime=0022,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,errors=remount-ro 0 0

here is df:

Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
tmpfs 100220 12 100208 0% /dev
tmpfs 4096 0 4096 0% /sqlite_stmt_journals
/dev/block/mtdblock5 204800 105608 99192 52% /system
/dev/block/mtdblock7 192512 21128 171384 11% /data
/dev/block/mtdblock6 102400 54652 47748 53% /cache
/dev/mlc 1940128 27104 1913024 1% /data/app

there is no /proc/mmc so instead here is vold.conf (spaces removed):

## vold configuration file for s3c6410--
volume_sdcard {
media_path /class/mmc_host/mmc0
media_type mmc
mount_point /PD_Novel
ums_path devices/platform/s3c6410-usbgadget/gadget/lun0
}

volume_sdcard1 {
media_path /class/mmc_host/mmc1
media_type mmc
mount_point /sdcard
ums_path devices/platform/s3c6410-usbgadget/gadget/lun1
}

#21 ·
Hmmm, I wish I saved the output from my device, my /dev/data was much less then that. I will document everything "clean" when I get the new one. And it's /proc/mtd I am interested in , sorry. It should look simular to the following and match the df output (this one is from an emulator image):

Code:
<br />
dev:    size   erasesize  name<br />
mtd0: 0c200000 00020000 "system"<br />
mtd1: 0c200000 00020000 "userdata"<br />
mtd2: 04000000 00020000 "cache"<br />
...Other partitions here...<br />
When I get the new unit I will document everything and go from there.

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
What are you looking to do to it?

I think it is pretty safe to put in KG's gapps or market only flash. Then flash my revert framework flash once you have market working. See port #4 in this thread for the flash to revert the framework back (don't do it till market works)

The unknown is if my full (reverse engineered) firmware version will restore one if something goes wrong. No one has stepped forward yet to try it.

As soon as someone does, I will get them the link to it so they can try it, and if it works, I will make the link public

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nice job on this reverse engineer!

I am trying to get the kernel from a R7T40WBLF0 from best buy.
It has a firmware of PDC1_20120214_B_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP tried to get pandigital to send me the firmware zip but you know it's a no go.
I bought 2 of these re-flashed one to the sh20 03-02-2011 firmware works perfect so it should a new sh20 kernel build dated 02-14-2012.
I pushed cwm restore.img over to both and can get a backup that works from cwm just need the other img files to make a firmware zip.
so how do I save out the boot,kernel,logo ect.. I did a dmesg on the reflashed one as a test to do the one with new firmware.

<6>[ 2.134938] OneNAND version = 0x0121
<7>[ 2.138545] Chip support all block unlock
<6>[ 2.277078] Scanning device for bad blocks
<5>[ 4.203722] Creating 8 MTD partitions on "onenand":
<5>[ 4.203771] 0x000000000000-0x000000200000 : "bootloader"
<5>[ 4.212037] 0x000000200000-0x000000a00000 : "kernel"
<5>[ 4.216199] 0x000000a00000-0x000000b00000 : "id"
<5>[ 4.220769] 0x000000b00000-0x000001500000 : "recovery"
<5>[ 4.225967] 0x000001500000-0x000001800000 : "ramdisk"
<5>[ 4.230899] 0x000001800000-0x00000e000000 : "system"
<5>[ 4.236704] 0x00000e000000-0x000014400000 : "cache"
<5>[ 4.241118] 0x000014400000-0x000020000000 : "userdata"

<6>[ 4.825359] Freeing init memory: 152K
<4>[ 5.604359] this time bat_staus is 1
<6>[ 6.041424] yaffs: dev is 32505861 name is "mtdblock5"
<6>[ 6.041469] yaffs: passed flags ""
<4>[ 6.044320] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount on 31.5, "mtdblock5"
<4>[ 6.132384] yaffs: restored from checkpoint
<4>[ 6.132764] yaffs_read_super: isCheckpointed 1
<6>[ 6.136588] yaffs: dev is 32505863 name is "mtdblock7"
<6>[ 6.140550] yaffs: passed flags ""
<4>[ 6.143871] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount on 31.7, "mtdblock7"
<4>[ 6.505134] yaffs: restored from checkpoint
<4>[ 6.505633] yaffs_read_super: isCheckpointed 1
<6>[ 6.519516] yaffs: dev is 32505862 name is "mtdblock6"
<6>[ 6.519559] yaffs: passed flags ""
<4>[ 6.522492] yaffs: Attempting MTD mount on 31.6, "mtdblock6"
<4>[ 6.532403] yaffs: restored from checkpoint
<4>[ 6.532517] yaffs_read_super: isCheckpointed 1

do I did

/system/bin/dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock0 of=/sdcard/bootloader.img
/system/bin/dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock1 of=/sdcard/kernel.img
/system/bin/dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock2 of=/sdcard/id.img
/system/bin/dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock3 of=/sdcard/recovery.img
/system/bin/dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock4 of=/sdcard/ramdisk.img
/system/bin/dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock5 of=/sdcard/system.img
/system/bin/dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock6 of=/sdcard/cache.img
/system/bin/dd if=/dev/block/mtdblock7 of=/sdcard/userdata.img

and this gave me
boot.img 2meg
kernel.img 8meg
id.img 1meg
recovery.img 10meg
ramdisk.img 3meg
system.img 200meg
cach.img 100meg
userdata.img 188meg

I do have a lot of apps installed. is this how it's done?
will this give us what people need to make a new firmware from this new build?
if not how do I get the kernel off of it to post up?

Thank for all you work on the firmware you have, hope you can help me with this one to reverse engineer a new sh20 version maybe?
anyone willing to help me is welcome, want to try to get the new kernel out for all of us since pandigital is no help.

Thanks all

I started a new thread for this under R7T40WBLF0 - PDC1_20120214_B_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP so I don't hijack this thread so I guess post there for me.

#24 ·
I just got a replacement unit and this one has the more reasonable values for the partitions:

Code:
<br />
/ # bb df -h<br />
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on<br />
tmpfs                    97.9M     12.0K     97.9M   0% /dev<br />
tmpfs                     4.0M         0      4.0M   0% /sqlite_stmt_journals<br />
/dev/block/mtdblock5    200.0M    103.5M     96.5M  52% /system<br />
/dev/block/mtdblock7    188.0M     19.5M    168.5M  10% /data<br />
/dev/block/mtdblock6    100.0M     53.4M     46.6M  53% /cache<br />
/dev/mlc                  1.8G     26.5M      1.8G   1% /data/app<br />
<br />
/ # cd /data<br />
/data # bb du -sch *<br />
2.0K	anr<br />
26.5M	app<br />
2.0K	app-private<br />
6.5K	backup<br />
17.1M	dalvik-cache<br />
526.5K	data<br />
2.0K	dontpanic<br />
4.0K	local<br />
2.0K	lost+found<br />
10.5K	media<br />
21.0K	misc<br />
14.0K	pdcolor<br />
2.0K	property<br />
97.0K	system<br />
421.0K	tombstones<br />
2.0K	tscalibration<br />
44.7M	total<br />
/data # <br />
<br />
I still think I would rather move /data to the internal sdcard (possibly except for dalvik-cache, for speed considerations) but this will work until I can figure out how to safely modify /init.rc.

#28 ·
Background: Quite new with Android. Spent the entire day on this site trying to educate myself. At this point I'm completely burned out.

I would love it if I could get my WPDN R7T40WWHF1 up to at least 2.2. Is there any safe-ish way to accomplish this? My head is frazzled so if someone could run something past me I'd be eternally grateful.

#29 ·
I tried the gapp thing to get the marketplace. After signing in I got bounced back to the home screen. Tried going in again. Was able to accept the legal stuff but then got error. So used the firmware you posted. Marketplace still not working right. So I got the bright idea to factory reset the thing to hopefully clear out whatever was going wrong. Did not work. Now I don't have my home screen. I've got this click on the android to begin and the volume is messed up etc. Clicking on the android does nothing.

#30 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok so what it's worth I did manage to get it working again. KG's Gapps saved me there. For whatever reason flashing that back in took care of things. However, still can't get the marketplace going. After accepting the ToS I get "A server error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screeen"

Oh and adb didn't work. Doesn't recognize it so couldn't proceed that route.

I think my best course of action at this point (considering I've been at it for ~16hrs straight) is to be thankful I didn't perma-brick it, get some sleep and await guidance before I screw around and really mess it up.

#33 ·
There use to be a trick on the older units where you had to set the clock back or forward 12 hrs. I just changed the am to pm or vice versa. Then connect to the market. If it works, you can put the clock back to the correct time.

If that doesn't work, the other trick was to create a second gmail account and trying to connect to the market with that account. For some odd reason, there had to be 2 simultaneous accounts on the device to connect to the market.

Not sure if these will work with the newer units or if this might be a problem with market now being the play store. Neither of these should brick your device so there is no harm in trying.

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
Chainfire 3D seems to be working. Gave a lot of warnings about possibly bricking it but, I thought to myself: I've come this far with it, why not roll the dice again? So I did. And from what I can tell it's working ok. This app needs root access. I can't remember where in the forums I got the instructions for rooting but it was basically run a few commands from adb and g2g.

I'll follow up if it seems to improve performance with games. Oh and I tried to get Netflix working on 2.1. I did manage to get it to launch finally but it just stalls at a black screen. I'm pretty newb so don't hold your breath on me figuring it out anytime soon.

#36 ·
Just wondering if there is any progress on the Wal-Mart WPDN R7T40WWHF1. I got mine today and I'm afraid to root it because I've read through threads that's there is no way to do it for the SL20_20120224_B_Pd_INX7E_ENG__6410POP. Sure would like to add cool stuff on this ereader.

#38 ·
alright mac my curiosity has killed my PDN. i tried flashing the KG/gapps and it worked i was able to get the market and download es file explorer as it didnt show on the Pdn after flashing 2x. after DL'ing es i was told my pdn was out of storage space even though i had a sd card in. so i tried to do the second recomended revert flash and it wouldnt come out of the first blue loading screen. so being the novice i am i flashed the kernal one in too....now i cant get the kg/gapps to reflash after i did a system rest from the CWM that was installed somewhere along the line..i dont know what i have done or if you are even on the case anymore. so if anyone is around and still messing with this pdn hook me up with some help here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.