• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

There is a new official firmware for our Gemei.

The base is on GB. According to the official website gives more stability, as always do it carefully and do back up everything you have.

Download directly from the page in Chinese, not put it in English

http://www.gemeitech...Down.asp?id=223

Regards

Edited by isaacfocus, 28 August 2012 - 03:26 AM.

#2 Bovirtual

Bovirtual

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hi!!

I've installed the rom and... is GB based!! But what a rom!

The tablet run much more smothly than other ICS rom, with plane mode the battery is much longer, and, the best of all, wifi and internet in general is really faster!!!

Very very good rom!!

Enviado desde mi gemei G2 usando Tapatalk 2

#3 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hi!!

I've installed the rom and... is GB based!! But what a rom!

The tablet run much more smothly than other ICS rom, with plane mode the battery is much longer, and, the best of all, wifi and internet in general is really faster!!!

Very very good rom!!

Enviado desde mi gemei G2 usando Tapatalk 2

Maquina que pasa, la has probado?. No he tenido tiempo de probarla pero lei en un foro chino que es donde me entere que estaba basada en ICS, pero bueno si va bien da igual lo que sea.

Saludos.

#4 Ajmal

Ajmal

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:04 AM

thanks for the info.

#5 realhommie

realhommie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hi all. THanks for the update.

How shall we install it? Using livesuite, Sausage script and following your directions from this post?

Thanks!

#6 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:15 AM

Hi all. THanks for the update.

How shall we install it? Using livesuite, Sausage script and following your directions from this post?

Thanks!

Real hello, this firmware is based in gb but very stable and very fast. Yes whit liveauite
The script for gapps and root have to be for gb, i believe than one post of ivanz with these script, if you dont want use the script you can install googleplay.apk for have the ultimate version and install superuser, for the root. Regarda

Enviado desde mi iphone4s utilizando tapatalk

#7 realhommie

realhommie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

Thanks isaacfocus. The installation with livesuit was a success.

After 4 days using it, everything (Internet, sync, applications) feel faster than with ICS. Gtalk, contacts and calendar work right. In my case, Gtalk and contacts didn't work on ICS.

I also installed Google Play Script from this post. Be careful with factory reset. I did a factory reset after script installation and the tablet didn't pass the logo screen. I had to reinstall the ROM, then install the script without factory reset.

Real

Edited by realhommie, 11 September 2012 - 10:34 AM.

#8 isaacfocus

isaacfocus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

After 4 days using it, everything (Internet, sync, applications) feel faster than with ICS. Gtalk, contacts and calendar work right. In my case, Gtalk and contacts didn't work on ICS.

I also installed Google Play Script from this post. Be careful with factory reset. I did a factory reset after script installation and the tablet didn't pass the logo screen. I had to reinstall the ROM, then install the script without factory reset.

Real

perfect, congratulation.

I have the tablet in gb. I passed of ICS.

Regard

Enviado desde mi iphone4s utilizando tapatalk

#9 Leandro Brazil

Leandro Brazil

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

There was upgraded mine to ICS, but it had many bugs. In Firmware 2.3.3 also had errors and was slow. My G2 had many touches ghosts. This is me looking like 2.3.4 solved the problem of ghost touches and the system became much faster. G2 test in yours and see if that is what happened, touches ghosts disappeared. Love it. Thanks

#10 Exceed

Exceed

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

Real

I used that script on this ROM but "My location" not working, any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users