• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 reggie777

reggie777

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

I know there was a post earlier on about using the scroll down key to get to this option. However, for the life of me, I cannot find it on the main menu, the install zip from sdcard, nor the Backup and Restore submenu, The Mounts and Storage submenu,or the Advanced and Debugging submenu. Don't know if I'm going crazy or not. But it truly isn't there. :crazy:

Is it supposed to be in the Main menu? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :hi:

Edit: Sorry everyone, I keep inadvertently posting this to the wrong area in the forums. Sorry. :(

Edited by reggie777, 18 August 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#2 Miss Dragon

Miss Dragon

Dragon Lady

• PipPipPip
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationDragonDevs

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

I know there was a post earlier on about using the scroll down key to get to this option. However, for the life of me, I cannot find it on the main menu, the install zip from sdcard, nor the Backup and Restore submenu, The Mounts and Storage submenu,or the Advanced and Debugging submenu. Don't know if I'm going crazy or not. But it truly isn't there. :crazy:

Is it supposed to be in the Main menu? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :hi:

Edit: Sorry everyone, I keep inadvertently posting this to the wrong area in the forums. Sorry. :(

@ reggie777, you posted in wrong section, here for developers rom only, I will move this to general section and delete the earlier one which is in there too.
Places can find me:

HERE

#3 Xopher

Xopher

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

If you are looking at connecting you gTab to your PC using Clockworkmod Recovery, it is Mounts &Storage, Enable USB. The menu option is at the bottom of the list, which may be off the bottom of the screen.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams..."