* Based on Rockchip firmware releases.
* /system, /data, /cache EXT4 formatted.
* Full market access + spoofed as SGS2 (it may help with EA and GL games)
* Removed chinese and extra stuff.
* Ad-block through hosts file.
* Changed boot animation.
* Init.d scripts support.
* Disabled "move to internal sd". ** (read note) **
* Build.prop and kernel tweaks.
* OTA updates through "Update Me"
* Other minor things
Note: There's 1GB of space inside /data, it's enough for at least 250 apps. If you really wanna move apps to SD you can repartition the external SD through CWM's advanced menu, dedicating some space for /sd-ext partition. Then you just have to install "Link2SD" app from Play Store.
* Unrar the ".rar" archive.
* Put the ".zip" file inside internal or external sdcard (it's a file large ~150MB, and it's the rom itself)
* Launch "RKAndroidTool.exe" from "RKAndroidTool" folder.
* Turn off the tablet and connect it to the PC while keeping pressed VOL+ button. If you have drivers installed it will be recognized by RK Android Tool, otherwise you'll have to install drivers from "drivers" subfolder.
* Push "Flash rom" button and wait. When it finishes it will automatically reboot to CWM recovery.
* Now perform a "Wipe data / factory reset" (you can use volume rocket to move up/down and power button to confirm).
* Now flash the ".zip" file previously uploaaded into tablet's memory.
* Now hit "Reboot system now".
Changelog & download links (Official Thread)
* Initial release based on N70 2012-07-27 "ZZ" firmware.
Part 1 (.rar) - Part 2 (.zip)
* If you wanna reboot to recovery open "Terminal emulator" app and type:
This post has been edited by Christian Troy: 19 October 2012 - 01:40 AM