Bricked gemei g9

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FactorXI

FactorXI

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

Hello,I'm taked the superosr rom on the gemei and its cool and very good but in a week the tablet is very slow because i have a big number of apps because this i reset the tablat but i ended the process and i look the sd card(internal) is with error i try to wipe via cwm and i make one idiot think i make a data wipe in the terminal emulator and it makes the tablet bug but i past the rom again and its work but after that i make in the cwm one new partition and now its only look in the zip selection for the internal storage(internal sd) and the external dont appear its makes with i cant select the rom .zip the tablet stay in a black screen after the gemei logo

sorry by the bad inglish i'm brazilian

Edited by FactorXI, 17 August 2012 - 12:32 AM.

#2 brandonlee

brandonlee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

Try to use livesuit directly with an OFW like v. 4.20

#3 FactorXI

FactorXI

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

the system i already fix but the internal storage cant be mounted or formated i'm thinking in open the tablet to look with have a reset pin in the memory

#4 Thyranosaurio

Thyranosaurio

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:04 AM

I have the same problem. I try to flash a rom in format .zip, and many error about nand memory or generic error trying to charge the .zip...
However, no problems flashing roms with livesuite, in .img format. Well, no problems flashing, because the problems appear after... hung starting with "gemei" logo, cicles starting that only show the gemei logo and so on.

But with de rom of superosr, and cg9 and aokp... the same problem reading the .zip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users