Android Tablets Forum banner

Issue "Preparing SD Card, Checking for error"

24K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ignaf12 
#1 ·
I got follow this issue

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/44240-preparing-sd-card-checking-error-need-help.html

Hi
I have a ONDA Vi40 android (4.0.3) tablet. I have used it for a week. It had no problem until today, after I shut it off to save the battery. When I started it again, I found the words "Preparing SD Card, Checking for error" and a sd card icon appearing in the taskbar all the time. And I found that all of my apps installed on internal SD card have disappeared from my tablet.

Moreover, If my tablet go to sleep after a certain inactive time, when I put the power button, it does not open. I had to press it for a long time and many times, then my tablet reboot again, and shows "Preparing SD Card, Checking for error" again.
I cannot use any file explorer apps to check for error in the internal sd card. Also I cannot access the storage & developer options function in the settings menu. And I cannot access the external sd card too.

I tried to reset the tablet from the settings menu. The tablet did reset and was back to the factory settings EXCEPT for the SD card error. IT STILL REMAINS......

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks
How can i fix it!! And What is the Cause of the ploblem.

Thank you for every advice.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello:

I have a wave I saw 40 dual cuore with stock rom and I have inserted an external sd (microsd de32 gb) and it wanted to use it as internal memory and to unload the bylines of the gameloft and app and other games there and that everything was working, if it is known someone as to modify the Vold.fstab of this tablet might indicate, since I need to use the card sd external for that everything unloads me in lla his internal memory and I already almost have no space.

A greeting

Hello:

I have a wave I saw 40 dual cuore with stock rom and I have inserted an external sd (microsd de32 gb) and it wanted to use it as internal memory and to unload the bylines of the gameloft and app and other games there and that everything was working, if it is known someone as to modify the Vold.fstab of this tablet might indicate, since I need to use the card sd external for that everything unloads me in lla his internal memory and I already almost have no space.

A greeting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.