• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#21 GodDamnedPaparazzi

GodDamnedPaparazzi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Think you're right, must be something to do with pdf files.

All my comics are either cbr or cbz, so was fine loading those. But I just tried a pdf exercise manual (mix of text and photos) to test and there was a half second lag for the next page to load if there were several images on page, so can imagine this being amplified for an image heavy comic.

Guess the PV devs need to tweak the pdf plugin a little.

GDP.
Currently Owned: Pipo Max M1 running TNT JB V2

Previously Owned: Window N101+

#22 Marchand

Marchand

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hi all,

I am "in the market" for an Android tablet and, I think, honing in on the Nook HD+...I have lots of questions before I buy anything, but one of the things I want to do is read comics on it for sure, so I'm going to ask this here...is there anyone with a high-res (1920x1200 or higher) tablet who reads comics book that could comment on a reader that lets you put the pages "side by side" in landscape mode, so you can see 2 pages on the screen at a time?

That looks awesome on my PC using CDisplay, but I was thinking of getting "Perfect Viewer" when I pick up my Android tablet and wanted to see if it could do the same (Nook HD+ is 1920x1280 display). If not Perfect Viewer, I'm open to other options, but wanted to see if anyone who's already doing this could comment...

Thanks,

Mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users