• 22 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

Onda please wake up! :rofl:

#22 brekelbende

brekelbende

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

if you're waiting for JB, why try not use CM10? It's JB. Works like a charm for browsing on the Onda. No more force quits. The rest? Dunno.

Read this and follow the first post, easy as can be: http://www.slatedroi...ersion-of-cm10/

#23 vavanzi

vavanzi

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

if you're waiting for JB, why try not use CM10? It's JB. Works like a charm for browsing on the Onda. No more force quits. The rest? Dunno.

Read this and follow the first post, easy as can be: http://www.slatedroi...ersion-of-cm10/

I've installed CM10 but, after some time, browsing is still lagging...

#24 luigislatedroid

luigislatedroid

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

I've installed CM10 but, after some time, browsing is still lagging...

i solved my problem with browsing (stalling for ages on a regular basis) by changing router, i discovered the solution when i stayed at a hotel using their wifi. something to consider trying

#25 smithmal

smithmal

• PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

JB is already present on the vi40 (see CM10). Nicely done without any help from Onda (thanks for nothing).

smithmal

#26 Nsowon

Nsowon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

JB is already present on the vi40 (see CM10). Nicely done without any help from Onda (thanks for nothing).

smithmal

Is it working fine with everything now? I tried just before the last update by Christian Troy, but camera and other things didn't work.

David.

#27 Jose_Gonzalo

Jose_Gonzalo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean for Onda Vi40 Ultimate is out today. Hopefully Elite will follow.

http://www.onda.cn/T...ctId=203&d=down

http://www.onda-tabl...-jelly-bean-os/

#28 iffy1

iffy1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

very very soon !!!!!!!!!!

#29 vavanzi

vavanzi

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Another month has passed
ONDA what are you doing?
Please a XMAS present for us !!!

#30 iffy1

iffy1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

If they have not done it by now,they are not going to bother-especially as nobody is bugging them, even the developers ,and sellers of this tablet have moved on. The Worst investment made on my behalve.
NOBODY even wants to buy the damn thing

#31 mcgusto

mcgusto

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

If they have not done it by now,they are not going to bother-especially as nobody is bugging them, even the developers ,and sellers of this tablet have moved on. The Worst investment made on my behalve.
NOBODY even wants to buy the damn thing

Ah crap! I was reading up on a JB firmware for the onda vi40, but it's only for the ultimate version?
So has support for the elite version totally dropped? There's so little activity here :angry:

#32 iffy1

iffy1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

It looks like we've been forgotten, i personally have sent so many emails to Onda- (not one reply so far). maybe they think that i'm the only one interested in updates ,since they are not flooded with requests,they can simply forget this tablet and move on. There are NO developers interested in this devise either.Ok there is CM9/10 but it is NOT aimed at this tablet in particular. I would not buy another Onda product ever again,no matter how good it is on paper,the outcome wil be the same

#33 luigislatedroid

luigislatedroid

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

It looks like we've been forgotten, i personally have sent so many emails to Onda- (not one reply so far). maybe they think that i'm the only one interested in updates ,since they are not flooded with requests,they can simply forget this tablet and move on. There are NO developers interested in this devise either.Ok there is CM9/10 but it is NOT aimed at this tablet in particular. I would not buy another Onda product ever again,no matter how good it is on paper,the outcome wil be the same

gotta say i agree, ive gone back to using my laptop because the onda is a pain to use, i tried an ipad (i know they are much dearer) and was amazed at the responsiveness, shame coz it was looking good at the beginning and like this section has stopped having any new posts :(

#34 butcher0288

butcher0288

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

gotta say i agree, ive gone back to using my laptop because the onda is a pain to use, i tried an ipad (i know they are much dearer) and was amazed at the responsiveness, shame coz it was looking good at the beginning and like this section has stopped having any new posts :(

Well why dont we bugged them a little:

I wrote this mail to onda hope to get a reply :

You could if you want copy my email and do the same it´s only copy past.

"

Hello,

I´m a user of an Onda vi40 elite version3 .
I want to ask when will Onda post the firmware Android 4.1 for this version ?
The "rumors" and posts in the Internet by Onda that would let this firmware version out let the customers waiting but no firmware by the company.
As you can see in your site a post of 7 August was made but no firmware till now :
"Onda Dual Core Android Tablet update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
Tuesday, August 7, 2012 6:14:58 PM America/Los_Angeles"

It´s a shame, and lack disrespectful from Onda company. The last firmware for elite had many bugs, slow speed of the tablet etc... I surf in the www in the tablet and in one hour i have 10 or 20 FC´s.

I hope that confidence that led me to buy this tablet has not been in vain.

Sincerely

"

Regards,
Butcher

#35 iffy1

iffy1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

And the result was!

#36 butcher0288

butcher0288

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

Didn´t even awnser :(

Onda Sucks too much ...

And the result was!

#37 iffy1

iffy1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

tha b+++++++s have completly forgot about the A10 chip, its all over the net,no one cares -least of all F===---- Onda they are on this site, posting and still will not aknwoledge any posts regarding this topic.

I SAY FCKU ONDA

#38 iffy1

iffy1

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

All you ONDA sellers are reading these forums yet still dont reply,you sell this *oops and then move on to the next big *oops tablet and so on,and every preceding tab is left behind, because you have already made your money,why would or why should you CARE,. WHY DONT YOU REPLY

#39 Saykoool

Saykoool

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

how do i know my onda tablet verison

#40 DavidMorgado

DavidMorgado

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

Any news on this?