7 replies to this topic

#1 SonicPLD

SonicPLD

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hello.

I bought about 2 months ago Hyundai A7HD, and it was working flawless for about 3 weeks, then all of the sudeen the screen at it's bottom part became not active.

I am pressing it but nothing happens. even i feel like when i press it there i am pressing it somewhere else.

Please help.
Android without Adobe Flash is like a bird without eyes.
Why the hell i shall need MID ( mobile internet device ) when i will constantly miss half of the internet content ?!

#2 ddr

ddr

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Hello.

I bought about 2 months ago Hyundai A7HD, and it was working flawless for about 3 weeks, then all of the sudeen the screen at it's bottom part became not active.

I am pressing it but nothing happens. even i feel like when i press it there i am pressing it somewhere else.

Please help.

Originally posted by dalext- Original topic with pictures!

Problems with solutions:
1. Unresponsive touch screen areas -> Badly folded ribbon cable -> Electrical tape underneath the connector and electrical tape to secure the connection (Problem Completely solved)
2. Badly lighten panel -> Tight screws -> Unscrew some of them a little bit (Problem Completely solved)
3. Bad speakers -> Cold soldering and improper placement -> Re solder connections and stabilize them with some electrical tape (small difference)
4. Wi-fi reception -> Bad placement of the antenna -> Replace the antenna as described by a forum member, insulation with electrical tape, modified build.prop file, re-solder the antenna connector by separating the core of the coaxial cable from the shield the shield has to be soldered in front of the core. (very big difference at least for me)
5. Unresponsive and shaking touchscreen when charging -> crappy ac adapter (mine was calculated in 6,4V) -> Replace with a proper 5v 1000mAh adapter (Old iomega zip drive adapter and Problem Completely solved)

also check posts at flashmyandroid for more info

Edited by ddr, 11 July 2012 - 11:45 AM.

Via 8650 Running Modroid v11
Viewsonic G-Tablet Running DRH
Cruz Micro T103
Hyundai A7-HD

www.appbrewers.com

https://market.andro...ewers.com&hl=en

#3 SonicPLD

SonicPLD

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

Thank you very much ddr but i can not even open the tablet, it feels like if i try it will break the screen.
Why the hell i shall need MID ( mobile internet device ) when i will constantly miss half of the internet content ?!

#4 boofman

boofman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

I have opened mine..you just have to be very careful not to break those tiny pins holding the back cover..I used a thin knife to push the pins one by one..

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

#5 SonicPLD

SonicPLD

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:41 AM

Tried already. I can open a bit from the bottom, but not from the top.
But how to open it on the sides - it's look very like it is glued.

Can you describe me the method of openings please.

#6 ddr

ddr

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:01 AM

Tried already. I can open a bit from the bottom, but not from the top.
But how to open it on the sides - it's look very like it is glued.

Can you describe me the method of openings please.

Following a link from the flashmyandroid page I found this - http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=384644 - it is in spanish but use google translate or just check the pictures

I always recommend fairly stiff guitar picks for popping cases apart without damage.

Edited by ddr, 15 July 2012 - 10:02 AM.

Via 8650 Running Modroid v11
Viewsonic G-Tablet Running DRH
Cruz Micro T103
Hyundai A7-HD

www.appbrewers.com

https://market.andro...ewers.com&hl=en

#7 SonicPLD

SonicPLD

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

I have checked those pictures, but they doesnt explain about the clicks from the left and right. They seems very stucked, and i really think it will crash if i enforce it a bit more. :|

#8 SonicPLD

SonicPLD

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:20 AM

Solved !

Just had to open the cable connectors and carefully reconnect them, then gently stick again.

Works flawless !

Thank you very much for advices guys ! You are great ! :)

Here a some lame How-to I've made about resolving the issue :)

Attached File  A7HD-repair.jpg   303.59KB   14 downloads

Edited by SonicPLD, 09 September 2012 - 10:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users