• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 f_join74

f_join74

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

Dear All,
sorry i'f i posted this my problem here, but by what i understand my tablet is like a gtable also is from uknown branch made.

i try to post my problem is this forum, hope to recive your help.
I Bought from chinese facotry one as following caratteristic.
onnectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n; WCDMA/HSDPA
CPU: Nvidia Tegra 2, 1GHz
Screen: 10.1' 16:10 Capacitive screen, resolution 1280x800 pixels, supports 5-point touch
RAM: DDRII 1GB
Internal storage: 16GB
Battery: 6600mAh embedded Lithium-ion polymer battery
Front Camera: 2 Mega Pixels
Back Camera: 5 Mega Pixels
Android: 4.0

everyting is working very perfect and never i saw touch screen capacity like this wow fantastic. But i've one problems with module sim connection. So i've not mobile data connection and when i try to put into the sim and reboot it will appare message:
Unfortunately process com.andorid.phone has stopped.

i've call the support stage of this model they are very kindly and told me that is problems of some bugs on android version the give me image file of 4.0.3 andorid copy and procedure how to reinstall all andorid version. It works with nvflash sistem.
but i've tried all combination nothing same message.
Unfortunately process com.andorid.phone has stopped.

i'm posting image of procedure of reinstall andorid version 4.0.3 in my tablet.

someone know how to fix the problem?

Attached Files

#2 f_join74

f_join74

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

Dear All,
something that is incredible..
about my problem on chinese tablet.
today i try to insert sim vodafone, bought new reboot my table and there's connection line. so i see the line status bar, but when i try to call the mumebr of my sim he is calling but nothing is appens on tablet any calling.

If i try to put another sim like wind operator, again problem com.android.process phone

Let talk about vodafone sim, i see the status bar connection, but there's no mode to have call there's no amy program in tablet that i can use for call buy tablet. and if i try to install for example apn italiani android market show message that is not supported by my tablet.
how can resolve?

#3 f_join74

f_join74

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

working

insert a sim operator vodafone all is going good.