Note:- This is for ONLY Sanei N10/Ampe A10 Tablet Build Android 4.0.4
Android 4.0.4 Patch from link
I have changed to work with our tablets.
1. Build.Prop Replaced with Better One.
2. Missing Apps are fixed for Google Play Store.
3. Taskbar transparent mode
4. Android Icons changed to Blue Colour Icons
5. USB Transfer mode LOGO changed
6. Dialog Box look has been changed.
7. Physical button VOLUME UP has been remapped to toggle taskbar on and off.
Note: I did OverClocked to 1008 to 1152Mhz with No-Frils CPU Control App. You can do it with whatever you like.
1. Download patch N10-A10-Patch.zip 5.17MB 2252 downloads
2. Your tablet should be rooted already.
2. Check USB Debugging Enabled
3. DoubleClick Run_Me.bat
After Complete, It will be rebooted automatically. Thats all.
After rebooted, check your tab Google play shows facebook by searching it.
If does not show follow this
1. Settings -> Apps -> Google play -> clear cache
2. Settings -> Apps -> All -> Google Services Framework -> Clear data -> Force Close.
3. Reboot your tablet.
Still you can't see facebook? repeat Step 2 once again. Now you should see all missing apps in Google Play.
If not, maybe your tablet not rooted. First root it and try again.
Edited by Moorthy, 06 July 2012 - 04:06 AM.