31K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  al8isr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Dear Guys,

This works for Android 4.0.3/4.0.4

Features

1. No more missing Apps in Google Play

Please follow the simple instruction.

Step 1
1. Your Sanei N10/ Ampe A10 should have rooted first.
2. Download attached View attachment Permission_Fix.zip
3. Extract in anywhere in your computer.
4. Enable USB Debugging on the tablet -> Settings -> { } Developer options -> USB debugging -> Enable Check Mark (Checked)
5. DoubleClick Fix_Permission.bat and follow instruction..
6. finally your tablet will be rebooted.

After rebooted, check your tab Google play shows facebook by searching it.

If does not show follow this

Step 2
1. Settings -> Apps -> Google play -> clear cache
2. Settings -> Apps -> All -> Google Services Framework -> Clear data -> Force Close.
3. Reboot your tablet.

Still you can't see facebook? repeat Step 2 once again. Now you should see all missing apps in Google Play.

If not, maybe your tablet not rooted. First root it and try again.

Regards

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Dear Guys,

This works for Android 4.0.3/4.0.4

Features

1. No more missing Apps in Google Play

Please follow the simple instruction.

Step 1
2. Download attached View attachment 6072
4. DoubleClick Fix_Permission.bat and follow instruction..
5. finally your tablet will be rebooted.

After rebooted, check your tab Google play shows facebook by searching it.

If does not show follow this

Step 2
1. Settings -> Apps -> Google play -> clear cache
2. Settings -> Apps -> All -> Google Services Framework -> Clear data -> Force Close.
3. Reboot your tablet.

Still you can't see facebook? repeat Step 2 once again. Now you should see all missing apps in Google Play.

If not, maybe your tablet not rooted. First root it and try again.

Regards
When I run the .bat file i get "error . device not found" on my sanei N10 4.0.4 rooted tablet... what am I doing wrong ??? thanks

EDIT : just found this post http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/34171-sanei-n10-ampe-a10-root/page__st__140 all good now !!!!

Thank you soooo much for the time and effort put into helping on this forum !!!!!

#6 ·
Hi,

thanks for the script.

I think in the version I just got there's error in it :
Code:
adb shell chmod 644//system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.location.gps.xml<br />
don't this command need to have a space after 644 and not a /
like that :
Code:
adb shell chmod 644 /system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.location.gps.xml<br />
?

#7 ·
Hi guys

Sorry for this but can somebody please tell me in simple non techie rooted stuff etc what I need to do to get my just out of the box yesterday N10 which is running on 4.0.3 to install facebook etc on google apps.

I am not in the least a techie and I have been trying to follow all the various threads such as this one http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/34171-sanei-n10-ampe-a10-root/page__st__140 but they are so mixed up with different questions & answers it is not easy to follow them and I have lost the plot totally.

What is rooted? is my just out box N10 already rooted (whatever that is) or do I have do to that somehow first?

I so far haven't noticed any slowness in web pages opening so that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Sorry again for probably being a bit thick and not understanding this stuff.

#8 ·
let me see if i can put this is layman terms.
if you bought your tablet from a store or company 99.9 percent sure it will not come rooted.
rooting= gives you admin access over your tablet . admin access is like god access over your tablet. you can change pretty much everything

#13 ·
Thanks, excellent patch.
Only thing is now I can,t turn on bluetooth and the volume in taskbar keeps disapearing, only comes back if I flip the tablet verticle and back again, was wondering if anybody is having these issues.

I'm not blaming the patch, it is excellent, just want to know if anybody is experiencing the same.

#17 ·
you have to save it on your computer not your Sanei/Ampe

2. Download attached Permission_Fix.zip
4. Enable USB Debugging on the tablet -> Settings -> { } Developer options -> USB debugging -> Enable Check Mark (Checked)
5. DoubleClick Fix_Permission.bat and follow instruction..
6. finally your tablet will be rebooted.

#18 ·
I copied and extracted permission_fix.zip on my computer.
Enabled debugging.
Hooked up tablet to pc with mini usb cable.
Double clicked fix_permission.bat.
A security warning pops up asking if I want to run the software.
After clicking run, a dialog box flashes up and quickly disappears.
That's all. Nothing more.

Any ideas please? Thanks.

#30 ·
Finally got the missing app patch up and running. Using PdaNet, as suggested, was the ticket.

Thanks to all of you for the help.

Now my Sanei N10 is rooted, running android 4.0.4, with the missing apps patch installed and is overclocked.

Now, what is next? What else should be done?

#23 ·
I have updated my sanei n10 to 4.0.4. using livesuit.

Using root check, verified I had root access.

I believe I have the right drivers because when I hook up the tablet to pc with usb the computer recongizes my tablet. Also device manager says I have the right drivers installed for the tablet.

I have not been able to run the missing apps patch. I have downloaded and extracted the fix. When I run the bat file, a dialog box pops up and quickly disappears. Nothing else happens.

Can anyone help me please? It seems I am missing something simple and i am getting frustrated!

Thanks for the help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.