• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tmiles

tmiles

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:35 AM

Hello,

Thanks for all the info. I am looking to pull the plug on a tablet today. I have it narrowed down to three choices, in the links below. The links are from "everbuying.com". I usually do not buy from these guys, but their list of specification is better than Merimobiles. The camera is not much of a deciding factor for me. Battery life is probably the most important, with other items being the same - screen resolution, processor, etc. I would really like some feedback from users who have used these.

As in this threads topic, the first tablet I am considering is the ONDA VX610W Deluxe.

1. ONDA VX610W Deluxe (ONDA VX610W) $102.00 - 8 GB

2. Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced II (Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced II) $115 - 8 GB

3. Faves F10 (Faves F10) $85.00 - 4 GB

Thank you in advance....

Edited by tmiles, 01 July 2012 - 07:51 AM.

#2 hotbox888

hotbox888

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hello,

Thanks for all the info. I am looking to pull the plug on a tablet today. I have it narrowed down to three choices, in the links below. The links are from "everbuying.com". I usually do not buy from these guys, but their list of specification is better than Merimobiles. The camera is not much of a deciding factor for me. Battery life is probably the most important, with other items being the same - screen resolution, processor, etc. I would really like some feedback from users who have used these.

As in this threads topic, the first tablet I am considering is the ONDA VX610W Deluxe.

1. ONDA VX610W Deluxe (ONDA VX610W) $102.00 - 8 GB

2. Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced II (Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced II) $115 - 8 GB

3. Faves F10 (Faves F10) $85.00 - 4 GB

Thank you in advance....

Chinese shop,now the phone is 58% off,really????