Maybe there is a geek that can make this happen to Ainol Aurora/Elf as well??
Would love to see this!
* Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 (first revision) and clones need 907c_compatibility_X.X.X.zip.
* Visture V3, Mediacom 917i and clones need visturev3_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip.
* Mediacom 910i, Teclast A10t and clones need 910i_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip.
* ICOO D90W and clones need d90w_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip.
* CEMA10N7 "unknown" device needs cema10n7_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip.
* Bmorn V99 needs v99_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip
* Mediacom 711i, Momo9 and clones need 711i_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXL needs protab2xxl_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N83 needs n83_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Hyundai A7HD needs a7hd_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip
* MOMO9 needs momo9_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip
* Onda Vi40 V3 needs vi40_compatibility_X.X.X.zip compatibility zip
You can get them through "Update Me" or on this website
* Bluetooth USB dongle support (btusb and ath3k)
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* NTFS and ExFat support
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* USB audio support
* DVB-T support (DiB0700, AF9015, IT913x, AF9035 and RT28XXU) available through "Update Me"
* Ad-hoc available through "Update Me"
* Upload zips to MicroSD or internal memory.
* Boot into CWM keeping pressed VOL- (MENU) and POWER for 3 secs, than release POWER and after another sec release VOL- (or use Novo7 tools if it doesn't work for your device)
* Select "wipe data/factory reset"
* Select "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" (or "choose zip from internal sdcard" if your files are into internal memory) and flash, in this order, rom / gapps / compatibility zip
* Now go back, and select "Reboot system now"
* Enjoy AOKP
Note: when you update to a newer build you don't need to do a full wipe, you just have to wipe cache and dalvik cache
Changelog2012-06-22 * initial release: works everything is working in CM9, it's only missing "HDMI resolution", "Ethernet settings" and "Volume button in system bar" options that will be added in next builds
You can see upstream changelog here
* Github repository
Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2
Edited by cherrytree, 21 July 2012 - 02:55 PM.