* Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 (first revision) and clones need 907c_compatibility_1.2.x.zip.
* Visture V3 and clones need visturev3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* Mediacom 910i, Teclast A10t and clones need 910i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* ICOO D90W and clones need d90w_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* CEMA10N7 "unknown" device needs cema10n7_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* Bmorn V99 needs v99_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Mediacom 711i, Momo9 and clones need 711i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXL needs protab2xxl_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N83 needs n83_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Hyundai A7HD needs a7hd_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* MOMO9 needs momo9_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Onda Vi40 V3 needs vi40_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* LY-F1 and clones need lyf1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXLv2 needs protab2xxlv2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* TNT Singularity and clones need singularity_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T01 needs t01_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T02 needs t02_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V1 needs t05a-v1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V2 needs t05a-v2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V3 needs t05a-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a (unknown version) needs t05a-unk_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T10 needs t10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T10 with mxc622x g-sensor needs t10-2axis_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N10 needs n10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Onda Vi30 Deluxe V3 needs vi30-deluxe-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Onda Vi40 Ultimate needs vi40-ultimate_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Onda Vi10 Elite needs vi10-elite_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Ainol Novo7 Elf needs elf_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Sanei N83 Deluxe needs n83-deluxe_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
Tablets supported with legacy support (see FAQS section for more infos)
* Mediacom 917i and 927i need 917i-927i_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Gemei G2 needs g2_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Gemei G9 (those not working fine with "regular" 907c comp zip) needs g9_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Sanei N90 needs n90_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Ainol Novo7 Aurora v1 and v2 need aurora-v1-v2_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
* Ainol Novo7 Aurora v3 needs aurora-v3_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
* MK802 PC-on-a-stick needs mk802_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
You can check "testing" section of my AndroidFileHost space to find out few more tablets that require some testing to be approved
You can get them on this website
* Bluetooth USB dongle support (btusb and ath3k)
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* NTFS and ExFat support
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* USB audio support
* DVB-T support (DiB0700, AF9015, IT913x, AF9035 and RT28XXU) available through "Update Me"
* Ad-hoc available through "Update Me"
* Upload zips to MicroSD or internal memory.
* Boot into CWM keeping pressed VOL- (MENU) and POWER for 3 secs, than release POWER and after another sec release VOL- (or use Novo7 tools if it doesn't work for your device)
* Select "wipe data/factory reset"
* Select "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" (or "choose zip from internal sdcard" if your files are into internal memory) and flash, in this order, rom / gapps / compatibility zip
* Now go back, and select "Reboot system now"
* Enjoy AOKP
Note: when you update to a newer build you don't need to do a full wipe, you just have to wipe cache and dalvik cache
* !!! WARNING !!! Compatibility zip 1.2 is required !!! WARNING !!!
* bump kernel version to 3.0.36
* updated AOKP sources to release "Milestone 6"
* added: "special coordinate system" needed for some gsensors
* added: ethernet settings (because of SystemUI force close I had to remove the ethernet icon from the system bar but it should work anyway, feedbacks are welcome)
* added: lock rotation to landscape when HDMI cable is plugged in (can be disabled from settings)
* added: HDMI resolution selector
* added: devlistener, a small daemon to set write permissions for supported usb bluetooth dongles
* removed: u3gmonitor (tell me if your 3g dongle was working with previous version and now it doesn't)
* changed: build fingerprint to match SGS2
* initial release: works everything is working in CM9, it's only missing "HDMI resolution", "Ethernet settings" and "Volume button in system bar" options that will be added in next builds
You can see upstream changelog here
If you have a /system partition of 300+ MB you can flash "official" gapps from goo.im/gapps, you'll have a working Face UnLock as a bonus.
* Here you can find how to flash CWM
* To manage volume from the sysbar you can install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.njsoftware.volumechanger app
* Legacy compatibility zips include stock kernel with extra modules (like bluetooth, gamepads, ecc.). It's enabled for ad-hoc and wifi direct won't work. USB Audio and DVB-T kernel modules won't work either.
* Sanei N10 users (and other with "internal sdcard" on /dev/block/nandj device) can use this version of cwm.
* Github repository
Edited by Christian Troy, 25 July 2012 - 11:46 PM.