sas007, on 13 July 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:
onda vi40 dual core,, "the firmware contains Brush tutorial, please read carefully before flashing"
anyone got one of these as i can not see it in update,or can someone tell me how to do it properly.
I updated to the latest firmware yesterday (v1.0-0711) and I think it is a good improvement. The steps I used are:
1. Download the firmware RAR file. Info and link here: http://www.onda-tabl...-core_firmware/
2. Use WinRAR to extract files which will be:
刷机教程.doc (I think that is just the instructions in Chinese)
3. Place all the files onto root of SD card in your tablet
4. Turn on Tablet on into recovery by holding power button and homebutton at same time.
5. It should start doing the update automatically, then reboot itself.
6. It will restart in Chinese so you need to go to settings, find language (has an "A" icon) and change it to English.
Hope that helps.