Root works on my NTECH Alexis RX5 DC.
Thanks a lot.

#122 TeoSC

TeoSC

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

Post Hijacked by MrTasselhof

I used Moborobo and superoneclick to root my n90, http://www.moborobo.com/ give it a go!

I can confirm that this method works for rooting the device.
The instructions are VERY simple.

1) Link: Download Moborobo
2) Download this modified SuperOneClick - Short Fuse

[attachment=5971:SuperOneClickv2.3.3-ShortFuse Modded.zip

3) Install Moborobo and open it
4) Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your tablet (Settings --> Developer Options)
5) Connect your Window N90 Dual Core tablet to your PC
6) Wait for Moborobo to see the device
7) Extract the contents of SuperOneClick
8) Run SuperOneClick.exe
9) Click on Root
10) Click on Yes (it says device is already rooted do you wish to continue)

That's it... you are all done and ROOTED!

Tasselhof

Hi Mr Tasselhof,

I have accidentally rooted and deleted my Google Maps from Yuandao N70 (Android 4.04) as I cannot update the file. Now I can find Google Map icon. The icon was never found in the "setting". Pls assist on how I can install latest Google Map apk.
Thnx

#123 psychoace

psychoace

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Hi Mr Tasselhof,

I have accidentally rooted and deleted my Google Maps from Yuandao N70 (Android 4.04) as I cannot update the file. Now I can find Google Map icon. The icon was never found in the "setting". Pls assist on how I can install latest Google Map apk.
Thnx

You should be able to get it off of Google Play

#124 baco4m

baco4m

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Hi mr Tasselhof,

Do you think that this solution is also applicable for a Cherry Proline M936.
This is also a Rockship 3066

Regards

#125 hopaea

hopaea

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Huge sale: iPad Alternative – woPad i9 (Yuandao Window N90 Dual-Core II 2 for oversea market) Ultra-thin Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC 9.7 inch iPad 2 1024×768 IPS HD Screen 1GB DDR3 RAM ARM Cortex-A9 Dual-Core 1.4GHz CPU 1080P HD 2MP Back Camera 2MP Front Camera HDMI Bluetooth White 16GB only $229.99!
http://www.toiletpap...nt-camera-hdmi/

#126 Learnincurve

Learnincurve

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

As Adam Richman would say, in the battle of Man versus Android, today, man won!

I forgot to fix the permissions!

Here we go:

- take the zip linked here: http://www.slatedroi...post__p__412121
- unzip it
- start adb -- I've done it in Linux as indicated here: http://www.slatedroi...r-linux-solved/
- adb root
- adb remount
- adb push system/app/Superuser.apk /system/app/
- adb push system/bin/su /system/bin/
- adb push system/xbin/busybox /system/xbin/
- adb shell
- chmod 04755 /system/xbin/busybox
- chown root.shell /system/bin/su
- chmod 06755 /system/bin/su
- sync

That's all folks!

Hi and thanks so much for the guide!

I have just taken delivery of one of the other rk3066 based chinese tablets, running JB 4.1.1. So far I have been unable to get into bootloader or run SuperOneClick (get's stuck waiting for device), running from mono in Linux or from a windows XP virtual machine.

I couldn't get the link to the rooting files at 4shared to work. Do you know where I can find the zip?

I have busybox, superuser.apk, sqlite and 3 alternative su's available from superoneclick 2.3.1.0, but am very unsure which su version to use, so if anyone has one which is known to work with 4.1.1 rk3066 devices I'd be very pleased. I'm also wondering if I need to run one of the known exploits (psneuter|zergRush) to gain root? Or is this taken care of by Superuser.apk?

Last but not least, does anyone know how to get into bootloader on these devices? Neither "volume -" + "Power", nor adb reboot-bootloader will work on my device, so I can't use any of the fastboot tricks.

Cheers and thanks again!

Hi again,

My previous post is awaiting moderation, but rooting is solved using the linux script posted here:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1886460

Now I just have to install a CWM restore and find out how to ghet into hboot ;-)

#127 bradstallion

bradstallion

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Hi and thanks so much for the guide!

I have just taken delivery of one of the other rk3066 based chinese tablets, running JB 4.1.1. So far I have been unable to get into bootloader or run SuperOneClick (get's stuck waiting for device), running from mono in Linux or from a windows XP virtual machine.

I couldn't get the link to the rooting files at 4shared to work. Do you know where I can find the zip?

Hi,
you should install this firmware:

http://www.slatedroi...-tnt-release-4/

it's based on the original one but it's already rooted!

I hope this helps
Bye

#128 NateWhite

NateWhite

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

Thank you!! worked for me on my Momo7 :D

#129 mintz

mintz

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

This rooting guide doesn't seem to work with new firmwares anymore. I tried with all firmwares from september to latest november.
The modified superoneclick worked but when it send a test SU command nothing shows up. Superuser is getting pushed in but it doesn't work at all. What can I do?
I am currently on the latest 20121114 firmware.

#130 bradstallion

bradstallion

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

This rooting guide doesn't seem to work with new firmwares anymore. I tried with all firmwares from september to latest november.
The modified superoneclick worked but when it send a test SU command nothing shows up. Superuser is getting pushed in but it doesn't work at all. What can I do?
I am currently on the latest 20121114 firmware.

did you push the files via adb as suggested in the instructions?

#131 mintz

mintz

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

did you push the files via adb as suggested in the instructions?

I couldn't get adb to work. Moborobo can recognize it but adb devices showing empty list.

#132 bradstallion

bradstallion

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

I couldn't get adb to work. Moborobo can recognize it but adb devices showing empty list.

that's it. Without adb pushing, SuperOneClick is not enough. I suggest you to install TNT rom.

#133 mintz

mintz

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

that's it. Without adb pushing, SuperOneClick is not enough. I suggest you to install TNT rom.

I just replaced the files mentioned in the adb push steps by icestage and used SuperOneClick (ShortFuse Modded) to push the files. It worked! The tablet is now rooted and the root prompt finally shows up.

Here's the modified SuperOneClick. Tell me if it's working.

Attached Files

Edited by mintz, 04 December 2012 - 11:02 AM.

• Maynard likes this

#134 didier

didier

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

Hello, tried to do this but every time I want to run the uperoneclick it says file damaged and stops.
Any advise, please?

I used Moborobo and superoneclick to root my n90, http://www.moborobo.com/ give it a go!

4) Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your tablet (Settings --> Developer Options)
8) Run SuperOneClick.exe
9) Click on Root

Tasselhof

#135 didier

didier

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

Hello, it is rooted now. The unzipper didn´t work well. Thanks for your help.
Still have a problen with playing videos in Youtube, after a while they start hanging. Any advice?

#136 yiotiscy

yiotiscy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hi guys, i have tried all the above ways but nothing worked on my tablet. The pc says that tablet has been rooted but when i check with titanium backup it says it is not rooted,i also checked with othr apps wich also say its not rooted. I have jelly bean installed by merimobiles when i got the tablet. Any ideas? I also want to flash the tablet with another firmware when i finally get it rooted,any good suggestions about firmwares? Oh aalmost forgot, when tablet is charging it cant stay switched off.it turns on by it self!!!! Anyone had any luck with actually conecting a usb tick via usb/otg on this device?
Thanks in advance guys

#137 mintz

mintz

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

Hi guys, i have tried all the above ways but nothing worked on my tablet. The pc says that tablet has been rooted but when i check with titanium backup it says it is not rooted,i also checked with othr apps wich also say its not rooted. I have jelly bean installed by merimobiles when i got the tablet. Any ideas? I also want to flash the tablet with another firmware when i finally get it rooted,any good suggestions about firmwares? Oh aalmost forgot, when tablet is charging it cant stay switched off.it turns on by it self!!!! Anyone had any luck with actually conecting a usb tick via usb/otg on this device?
Thanks in advance guys

The modded SuperOneClick didn't work for me either. I finally managed to get root by modify it. You can get it just a few post above this (http://www.slatedroi...post__p__461782). Rooted with the latest firmware. Please confirm if it works for you because I might have done something else before that sp my tab wasn't completely vanilla from start.

#138 sebx_g1

sebx_g1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

device goclever r83 rooted in 5 min - thx a lot .

#139 dbc696

dbc696

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

This is 1st time root M11 aoson ics, i have some problem,

1) i cant run SOC at 1st post and icestage modd...everytime i click soc.exe popup window appear "soc has stop working". so how to resolve?
2) newbie Question " can i update firmware from ics to JB without root? i plan to upgrade to JB and root. please respons. thanks

#140 bdog535

bdog535

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

8) Run SuperOneClick.exe
9) Click on Root

Tasselhof

do you think this will work for rooting the idolian studio?

Hi Mr Tasselhof,

Thnx

have you tried deleting the maps app yet?

The modded SuperOneClick didn't work for me either. I finally managed to get root by modify it. You can get it just a few post above this (http://www.slatedroi...post__p__461782). Rooted with the latest firmware. Please confirm if it works for you because I might have done something else before that sp my tab wasn't completely vanilla from start.

i had the same issue. the superoneclick was a no go. i hope that that this new way will work to root my idolian studio... ):