A. Be sure you have drivers from SDK.
1. Run sdk setup in sdk folder
2. Check for USB drives in installed packages. If there goto step B
3. Select update all and accept the usb driver package.
Video oh how to get USB Drivers in SDK
B. Open Device manager
0. Click the name of your computer.
1. click on actions select Add legacy hardware
2. select 2nd option Install the ...
3. Double click show all devices then click on have disk
4. Enter path to Android SDK USB drivers finish the Wizard.
C. Open Devices and Printers
1. Right click on android device select properties
2. hardware tab update drivers or change settings
3. select android phone ADB interfaceInstalling Drivers demo
Edited by mrsburnout, 08 May 2011 - 09:32 PM.