DHR LAUNCHER DTOPPED

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 west1948

west1948

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

I loaded ICS on my G Tablet and let it rest overnight. Powered on and the basic operation was excellent. Started loading some programs onto it and got troubles. loaded Cadre bible with out problems but started loading my touch bible and my router dropped service in the middle of the download. after this I get a message on my screen "unfortunately DRH launcher has stopped. OK.
in a box. when I touch OK the box disappears and then reappears. This happens repeatedly and will not clear. What happened and what do I do?
Can anyone Help?

#2 Steve Y

Steve Y

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

I loaded ICS on my G Tablet and let it rest overnight. Powered on and the basic operation was excellent. Started loading some programs onto it and got troubles. loaded Cadre bible with out problems but started loading my touch bible and my router dropped service in the middle of the download. after this I get a message on my screen "unfortunately DRH launcher has stopped. OK.
in a box. when I touch OK the box disappears and then reappears. This happens repeatedly and will not clear. What happened and what do I do?
Can anyone Help?

Try rebooting your wireless router. I've found Android devices like to connect to fresh channels.
So a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step?... Hell, I'll just email them instead!

#3 west1948

west1948

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

thanks. I've tried it. Doesn't solve my problem. Show's up on main screen after I unlock it. I can go to settings and G mail , go to google and download other programs but can't clear the message. Ive gone to settings,apps, DRH launcher and cleared data, fixed permissions and still have problem.
jerry

Edited by west1948, 12 June 2012 - 04:20 PM.

#4 Elswealb

Elswealb

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSpokane

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:15 PM

I had an issue with DRH launcher crashing. I installed Apex launcher from the market (or there are other great ICS launchers). This launcher has added functionality and settings and has been working great and snappy. I should note I have had the DRH launcher issue on multiple ICS installations of different versions.

#5 tjfinlinson

tjfinlinson

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

When I get slow Downs or an FC I will boot to recovery and wipe cache and dalvick cache to force android to rebuild the app caches.

I have also installed Apex Launcher which works well for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777
Gtab owner since June 2011. Currently Running Team DRH ICS build 1f.

TeamDRH ICS Beta

ICS Tips and Tricks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users